Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

169 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2013 9:09 AM by TnMOJO03
TnMOJO03 Rookie 4 posts since
Jul 16, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 16, 2013 9:09 AM

Tennessee MOJO 03 Tryouts

We will have tryouts for Tennessee Mojo 03 on Sunday August 4th at 12:30 at Prescott South Middle School in Cookeville TN. If you have a strong 03 or 04 and are interested with playing with the best against the best, we will see you on Aug 4th. This group of girls have a record of over 150 wins and 15 loses. We have won numerous State Championships, Nationals and World Series. We won ASA, NSA and USFA states this year as a first year 10u team. We are just getting back from a 3rd place finish in the 10u A USFA World Series. We are looking for one, possibly two girls that want to learn how to play the game of fast pitch the right way. You will be joining a core of girls that have very high expectations and we are looking for 1-2 more! We will play 6-7 tournaments in the Fall including the Fall World Series in Birmingham. We are also looking to play in California in an ASA event in the Summer as well as qualify for the ASA Hall of Fame tournament in Oklahoma City in 2014. We will play the ASA Nationals in Johnson City as well as the USFA in Panama City. This is not for everyone, but if this is what you and your daughter want for her, please let us know. You can message me through Facebook or email at tnmojo@me.com or michael.radford@lpnt.net

We will do private workouts if this is better but you need to set that up before Aug. 4th. The only make up date we will have for tryouts will be Aug. 7th and that is only by scheduling one. All tryouts are confidential, I understand a lot of parents do not want to make their current coaches mad for trying out for another team, so all inquiries are confidential.

Have a MOJO Day!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...