Texas Angels ’03 out of Pasadena, TX, will now be looking for dedicated players and parents to join our Team/Family for the upcoming season We will have a heavy schedule in the upcoming 2013-2014 season, with traveling, and also trip to Nationals. All spots are earned.
August 6, 6-8:30pm
August 13, 6-8:30pm
August 20, 6-8:30pm
August 24th, 2013 at 11am
August 25th, 2013 at 2pm
Tryout Location: 502 Parkwood, Pasadena, TX
We the Texas Angels believe that our greatest contribution is in teaching young people the values of competition: to make a commitment, to work hard, to strive for excellence, to sacrifice to make the team better, and to be the best you can be as a person, a student, and as an athlete. We believe that our job is to develop the total person, and not just the athlete. Our players learn to respect the game of fast pitch softball and all who are involved in it.
Softball is fun because of the relationships that are formed on the field, the team unity, and the ability to accomplish a common goal together as a team. While a member of the Texas Angels Softball Team, our players will learn about commitment, success, trust, respect, pride, tradition, attitude, motivation, responsibility, discipline, mental toughness and integrity.
The Texas Angels Team pledges to its players and parents:
• Provide a healthy, productive and structured environment for its players to learn and compete in the game of fast pitch softball.
• Promote team chemistry and teach the importance of achieving success through teamwork.
• Provide a unique, positive atmosphere for accomplished athletes to develop their skills while building confidence, self-esteem and mental toughness.
• Stress the importance of academic excellence as it relates to competitive sports and to a successful future.
• Develop highly competitive softball team with players that exemplify the meaning of selflessness and teamwork.
To succeed in this program we will need the support of everyone on the team. This team includes the players, coaches, parents, and the community. Every successful softball program needs this type of support structure. We believe that parents are central to the success of the program. To build a program of high character and competitive nature we will need both the tangible financial resources and intangible promotion and support from the players, parents, and the coaches. If we together build this strong and lasting partnership we will have a strong Texas Angels Program that will leave a positive imprint on the character and self-esteem of all our players and a lasting legacy as an Texas Angels athlete.
If interested in becoming a Texas Angel , we are now accepting calls and e-mails to schedule a tryout.
For more information or if you need more details, please call or e-mail.
All tryouts will be kept confidential. Schedule your tryout today!!!!
Josh Deleon – 281-301-9280
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD
Work Hard Play Hard