Skip navigation

3069 Views 27 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2013 4:50 AM by indianashockwaves RSS 1 2 Previous Next
indianashockwaves Pro 190 posts since
Nov 5, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 3, 2013 7:28 PM

Indiana Shockwaves-Kleinbub Tryouts 18U/16U Sunday at 2p.m.  UPDATED INFO

Indiana Shockwaves - Kleinbub will be holding tryouts on Sunday August 4th at 2 p.m for PITCHERS, we do not need any catchers,  And 2:30pm for everyone else.

Tryouts will be at the Lawrence Central High School Varsity Diamond.  Address is 7300 E. 56th Street, Indianapolis, Indiana.  The softball diamond is located east of the football field. Please bring tennis shoes to hit in the batting cage and parents the bleachers have been removed from the field; so you will need chairs to watch tryouts

Any player with a 98 birthday or older is eligible, 6 players from this years team are still age eligible to play 16U right now.  16's, do not believe the myth that coaches do not watch 18's play.  There have been 58 different college/university's watch this team play this season. I will have that list for you at the try out.  If you would like a list of the college's/university's before try outs send me a email and I will send you the list.

Our summer schedule consisted of playing in NSA A and ASA A State, Compuware Classic, Dreams Showcase, Atlanta Legacy Showcase, and Nationals.

Our Fall Schedule that we will be playing consists of:

8/23    IUPUI Showcase, Indianapolis, IN

8/30    USA Preps Showcase, Indianapolis, IN

9/21    Grace College Round Robin, Warsaw, IN.  We will play 3 NAIA colleges

10/4    Worth Showcase, Indianapolis, IN

10/18  Sparks Pumkin Fest Showcase, Elgin, IL

10/25  St. Louis Showcase I, Chesterfield, MO

These are the showcases that we WILL PLAY!!!!!!! 

If you would like more info before trying out you can contact:

Scott Kleinbub

kleinbub@sbcglobal.net

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...