Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1519 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2013 7:02 PM by Softball_Fastpitch
Softball_Fastpitch Amateur 14 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 7, 2013 7:04 PM

18 and Under "A" Team Fully Financed by CPA. 1 spot left. 2B....

Hello

I am Coach Pacyga from the 18u "A" Bombers Fastpitch Program. I am a CPA and fully finance the Travel Program for the players. I do this for the girls and do not have a daughter or relative on the team. This will be my 8th year coaching travel fastpitch softball. I will have two paid assistant coaches during the summer.  Each will be a current college player. 

We play college exposure events and tournaments. The schedule is very competitive and will make each player better in the long run.  We stay as local as possible because there is great competition in our area.  There is a little more travel in the Fall because these events are purely college exposure opportunities. I am currently working out groups of players that want to stay together, teams, individuals and will be doing some upcoming scrimmages.  If you want to be considered for this opportunity, please give me a call.  All calls are confidential. 

Phone number is as follows: Eight, One, Five, Eight, Two, Two, Eight, Eight, Nine, Seven.

Hands down we are the best value in travel fastpitch softball. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...