Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

457 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2013 12:39 AM by GeoWolf RSS
GeoWolf Pro 100 posts since
Jul 28, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 6, 2013 12:39 AM

What happened to this board?

When I was hear last year it seemed to be very busy with many new posts every day.  Now it seems like there are very few.  I was hoping to find a group to join but I see very few that have started recently and a few where someone asked but no one joined in.  Is anyone looking for some running buddies and they need a group.  I'm modifying the program a bit because I'm slow and I'm still figuring out where I am as far as weeks after a long time off.  I am around week 5 for time but my distance is really lacking.  I expect it to take me until at least week 10 or 11 to hit 5K and possibly longer.  So I'm not picky about what week someone is in if they aren't going to feel strange about not being in sync.  In the meantime I'm going to look around and see what other boards might be hopping.   

Get up and try again! I think I must be setting a record for how many times I've been sidelined in my quest to actually run an entire 5K. Back injury, bronchitis, knee injury, bad cold, broken toe, biopsy. I am determined to make it.

2013 - Gritty Goddess Mud Run (Run/Walk)

2013 - Firefly Run (Run/Walk)

2014 - ??

My 6 year old ran in the Gritty Kids Mud Run and I couldn't keep up. LOL

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...