Skip navigation

2403 Views 20 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2013 12:21 PM by TexasMagic'99 RSS 1 2 Previous Next
TexasMagic'99 Legend 660 posts since
Mar 10, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 30, 2013 7:57 AM

Texas Magic (99)14u- We are moving the team to 16u- Looking for 1 Strong Pitcher and 1 athlete- Playing 16u at Ronald McDonald.

Magic 16u welcomes Kristen Gomez new Head Coach. Kristen brings alot of experience to the team, tough but fair mentality all the girls will be treated equally and fairly. Our goal is to develope players for the next level as we have very good guys at the top of this organization.This team will play at the 16u level during the fall season. There are no coaches with kids on this team every position is earned and playing time will be up to the kids performance. Texas Magic has alot to offer, if you think you maybe interested send me an email and tell me a little bit about your kid.

Magic 16u is looking for a strong pitcher to lead a strong defense and good hitters. The defense is solid and we are looking for kids to compete at the national level.   We will compete mainly in PGF as look forward to returning to Huntington Beach,CA. We will also be playing this fall in the Ronald McDonald and up in the 16u age division. We have had alot of success and look to continue building. 

This team has started off in the 14u Division but after the first few weeks we are moving the team to 16u, we are looking for a dominating pitcher to go with a great defense and offense. please email or call me if your daughter fits this discription plenty of exposure the remainder of the fall.

Johnny Lara- 281-960-1507 call, text or email me.

tx.magic98@yahoo.com

Johnny Lara - 713-591-8260

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...