Skip navigation

1345 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2013 4:36 PM by NextCP3 RSS
tsizzle025 Amateur 8 posts since
May 14, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 8, 2013 8:06 PM

Is my goal too high?

Hey , I am a point guard at age 13 and in my first season on a AAU travel team ,, my 13U team just ended its summer league and now I am playing with the 15U team starting Point Guard, and I have my last 14U summer team until high school .. My goal is to start jv freshman year, then go and start varisty the next three years and then  get a scholorship to a D-1 college .. Goals to high? or no or just right? or not high enough?

• TruePoint11 Amateur 15 posts since
    Aug 9, 2013
    1. Aug 12, 2013 7:12 PM (in response to tsizzle025)
    Is my goal too high?

No. I see that you want it for yourself. That is the most important thing. Also, no goal is to high. It all depends if you are willing to run the extra mile, shoot the extra free throws, etc. If you think you can do it you got to hold yourself to it every time you step on the court

• Tyson2123 Amateur 23 posts since
    Jul 30, 2013
    2. Aug 16, 2013 2:04 PM (in response to tsizzle025)
    Is my goal too high?

tsizzle,

Talk to the coach.  You may be good enough, but the coach may already have players for his team. Only the coach knows their plans for you, and it's important that you figure out what they are before you make any big commitments.

Message me for more information at basketballtrainingclub.com

Tyson

Pro basketball player and basketball trainer

• NextCP3 Legend 320 posts since
    Apr 11, 2012
    3. Sep 22, 2013 4:36 PM (in response to tsizzle025)
    Is my goal too high?

No. Its good that you set your standards high. Just be sure to fully committ to your goal. Wishin the best to you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points