Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

357 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 8:30 AM by LisaC25K
LisaC25K Rookie 5 posts since
Jun 7, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 22, 2013 8:30 AM

C25K app

I have the C25K  app on my phone.  This morning I did Week 6 Day 3.   At the beginning it says that Week 6 Day 3 is Brisk 5 minute warmup  walk.  Jog for 25 minutes.  I did that, and when it went to walk 5  minutes at the end (which I thought was the cool down), at the end of  that 5 minute walk it told me to run 25 minutes again.  I didn't do it,  since this was my first time running for 25 straight minutes (and I only  have 35-40 minutes for my trainings in the mornings before work).  So I  had to "quit" the work out.  I went onto Active.com to see the C25K  running plan on paper and for Week 6 Day 3 it says Warm up walk 5  minutes and Jog for 22 mintues.  It doesn't mention jogging another 25  minutes before the 5 minute cool down.

Anyway my app won't let me show Week 6 Day 3 as complete.  Anyone have this problem?

Thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points