Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

747 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2013 8:37 PM by dsvick
dsvick Rookie 3 posts since
Jun 18, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 26, 2013 8:37 PM

Cold weather shirt with built in hand mittens

Hi everyone

Last year I made it through the winter on minimal gear by doing laundry a lot more often than I wanted to    This year I'll splurge and get a few more items, one thing I'd love to find is a copy of a shirt I've already got. It's a long sleeved Nike running shirt with a 1/4 zip. The best feature is that it has built in hand mittens/cups that lay flat inside the sleeve when not used but can pulled out and over the hand when needed. The shirt also has thimb loops. I got the shirt from the clearance rack at a local running store and have no idea the style or anything except that it is made by Nike. They were actual extensions to sleeve that folded into the sleeve not jsut a longer sleeve that could be stretched.

It's awesome for the days when I know my hands will warm up in a mile or two and I dont want to have to worry about carrying my gloves around for the rest of the run.

Does anyone have any idea what the model or style of this could be or have you seen something similiar in another brand?

Thanks for your help

Dave

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points