Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

438 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2014 7:43 PM by Batitude11
Batitude11 Rookie 3 posts since
Oct 1, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 4, 2014 7:43 PM

Batitude 05 8u Tryouts

Batitude05 8u will be holding tryouts at Ringgold Elementary School Gym in Ringgold Ga. January 14th and 17th from 6:15-8:00pm. Contact Shane at gholcomb95@gmail.com or 423-645-4960. Also, you may contact Michelle Wagner 423-314-6544.  Please send Players name, DOB, Previous experience. We are looking for dedicated players and dedicated parents. We look forward to helping your daughter improve her game while having fun doing it. All info is confidential and private tryouts are available. Please contact us early we want to evaluate each child fairly and have plenty of time for drills. We are a no drama team and only want loyal players and families. Would it be fair for us to turn our backs on you after we start playing? No, so we want your daughter there for the ups and downs. Teaches them to play with integrity and teamwork is the key. I don't print cool shirts and pretend we are some organization that can't wait until the next best thing comes along. I am a coach..I coach kids...The Right Way!!  Come be a part of something great!!   

Thanks

Coach Shane

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...