Skip navigation

211 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2014 7:25 PM by Batitude11 RSS
Batitude11 Rookie 3 posts since
Oct 1, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 4, 2014 7:25 PM

Batitude 05 8u Tryouts

Batitude 05 8u tryouts will be held at Ringgold Elementary School Gym  in Ringgold Ga. January 14th and 17th  from 6:15 -8:00pm. Let us elevate your daughters game and let her have some fun doing it. Contact Shane by email at gholcomb95@gmail.com or by phone at 423-645-4960. Please provide Players name,DOB, and previous experience. All information is private and confidential. If you would like a private tryout please let me know as I can accomodate your request. Please contact us by email or phone if you have any questions. Also. the earlier you contact me we can get your registration out of the way. This way we can evalute all girls equally the day of the tryout. We are a no drama team and want loyal girls and families. We treat every single player the same and teach them the game of softball. No.... we are not looking for the next best thing like other organizations or print us up some cool shirts and call ourselves a ball team. Come be a part of something great you will be glad you did.

Thank You

Coach Shane   

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...