Skip navigation

335 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2013 6:41 AM by Gators '02 RSS
Gators '02 Pro 164 posts since
May 30, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 4, 2013 6:41 AM

12u Indiana Gators 2002 looking for 1

The Indiana Gators 2002 (12u) is currently looking for 1 player.  Any and all positions are acceptable.  For information regarding our team schedule, practice plans, expectations or if you wanna just talk softball call, text or email me, Coach Linton, at 317-437-7501 or melinton@sbcglobal.net.  Our team is formed by competitive, intelligent and hard working girls. Positions are earned and kept by hard work, good attitudes and a good work ethic.  No positions are guaranteed.  If you're not happy with your daughter's current team or if you're looking for more - more teaching, more competition, and a good positive atmosphere then give me a call and let's talk.  A tryout would consist of your daughter coming to 1 or 2 of our team practices. There you can witness firsthand how we approach and teach the game.  You can have private conversations with the parents and gather all the information you need to see if we'd be a good fit for you, your daughter and your family. 

If your daughter wants to catch or is looking for more catching time we do have an opportunity for her.

Any positions are acceptable, we have no specific need but looking for depth in the catcher position but first and foremost we're looking for a good kid with good parents who love softball like we do.

Call me at 317-437-7501

Thanks

Eric Linton

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...