2. Import 1080p videos, Blu-ray or DVD movies into top Galaxy Tab 3 Video Converter.
Insert the Blu-ray/DVD disc to Disc-Rom as the source file. If you have backup the entire Blu-ray/DVD disc on hard drive with BDMV/VIDEO_TS file structure, you can also click “BD/DVD Folder” button to load the BDMV/VIDEO_TS folder. Meanwhile, you could click “Add Video” button to load 1080p video clips into Drorsoft program.
3. Select output format for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 supports a wide range of multimedia formats:
* Video Codec: MPEG4, H.264, H.263, WMV
* Playback: 1080p Full HD @30fps
* Audio Codec: MP3, OGG, AC3, AAC, AAC?, eAAC?, WMA, WAV, FLAC
So you could pick a format among them to convert Blu-ray, DVD and 1080p Video to Galaxy Tab 3. Drorsoft software provides optimized format preset for Galaxy Tab 3 which makes things much easier. As for exporting video files suitable for Galaxy tablet playback, click on the pull down menu of Format, and follow “General Video/HD Video > H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video (.mp4)”.
3. Custom audio and video settings (Optional)
Drorsoft Galaxy Tab 3 Blu-ray/DVD/Video Converter allows users adjusting audio and video parameters to custom output file quality for Galaxy Tab 3.
Click “Settings” button, then you will be able to change all the settings in the following window, including codec, aspect ratio, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel.
4. Start conversion for converting 1080p Video, Blu-ray and DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 3 compatible video for playback.
Once the ripping task is completed, you can click Open button to get the final output files with ease. Transfer video files from PC to Galaxy Tab 3 with Kies and now you are able to watch 1080p videos, Blu-ray and DVD movies on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for playback without limitation.