Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

355 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2013 6:23 PM by n4nutrition
n4nutrition Rookie 1 posts since
Oct 25, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 25, 2013 6:23 PM

5-min Survey: Nutrition Supplement Use in Fitness/Athletics ($10 Reward)

Hi!

As a graduate student in the clinical nutrition M.S. program at New York University, I am researching dietary supplement use by people who exercise and play sports recreationally. If you’re a recreational exerciser/athlete (you exercise or play a sport at least once per week but aren’t involved in official/high-level competition), at least 18 years old, and a resident of the U.S., please complete my survey!

You DO NOT have to use dietary supplements to take the survey. I am looking for input from all recreational athletes and exercisers.

It requires less than 5 minutes of your time. Participation is anonymous. After completing the survey, you may enter to win a $10 Amazon.com electronic gift card! Not bad for 5 minutes or less. And, the survey is hosted by NYU's version of Qualtrics survey software so you will encounter no ads or other annoyances.

Survey link here: https://nyu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_7O1C21GZ69lXhmR

Thanks for your consideration! If you have any questions about the survey or encounter difficulties, please don't hesitate to post below. Please help me out by taking a few minutes to complete this survey.  I will be happy to post results here if anyone is interested.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...