Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

279 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 11:32 AM by kel321
kel321 Rookie 1 posts since
Jun 6, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 29, 2013 11:32 AM

Cool Training Plan

Hello, I just want to pass on my appreciation for your marathon training plan I completed my third marathon yesterday in 3:18 a huge improvement on my 2 previous efforts 3:32 and 3:33. Experienced marathon runner, friends and relatives questioned the logic of the long runs and the high mileage but after almost 1000 miles of training we have quietened their doubts, the long runs gave me the confidence to run consistently throughout knowing I would be strong enough at the end where on my 2 previous marathons I had given in to fatigue and cramp. Your training plans made me fitter but more importantly made me mentally stronger so thanks again for a wonderful day.  3:18 in a negative split I wouldnt have dreamed of it.

Bill

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...