Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

54398 Views 97 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2013 6:17 PM by Mikey A RSS Go to original post 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next
  • shipo Legend 455 posts since
    Aug 9, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    91. Nov 24, 2013 2:39 PM (in response to Mikey A)
    Re: "Tired Heavy Legs"

Congratulations Mikey, here's some music from Gary Hoey to dance to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqwvBHiLeF4

FWIW, I had some pretty tired and heavy dogs today, maybe because it was the end of my highest mileage 10 day period of my life. 

Aug 9, 2013
    93. Nov 25, 2013 6:57 AM (in response to Mikey A)

Yeah, I think Gary Hoey could rock out something as simple as Mary Had A Little Lamb. 

Aug 9, 2013
    95. Nov 25, 2013 7:29 PM (in response to Mikey A)

You know, I've heard a lot of SRV in my time, but never that one; thanks for the link! 

• harleyhon444 Rookie 2 posts since
    Jan 24, 2009
    96. Nov 28, 2013 8:01 PM (in response to Mikey A)

Wow how exciting to read about your success! I have to tell you that I'm in training for my 3rd half marathon and have been running for years, yet there are still days when my legs feel heavy and tired. It just happens. I have good run days and not-so-good days, but I keep on running because I know that eventually the feeling will go away. You've probably experienced by now that the first mile or two are the hardest because that is when all the little kinks get worked out...at least that is how it is for me. Tomorrow is going to be an 8 miler...sometimes I find that I wake up earlier than usual the morning of a run because of the anticipation of getting out and getting going. I love to run!

Keep up the great work! Go runner go!!!

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...