Skip navigation

375 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 5, 2014 7:57 PM by mgrinding RSS
TEAM4ADVENTURE Rookie 1 posts since
Jun 28, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 28, 2013 8:16 AM

The BIG Rafting Expedition

Rafting on the upper Brahmaputra river in Arunachal Pradesh, India is undoubtedly one of the biggest and remotest rafting expeditions on the planet.

The upper Brahmaputra river originates from Tibet and is one of the largest rivers in the wold in terms of the water discharge and distance. In tibet this river is called the Tsangpo. It enters India at a place called Tuting, and that is possibly one of the earliest putins that one can have to raft on this river. This part of the river is now called Siang and it flows through some of the really remote rain forests in the world.

The rafting distance is roughly 180 kms after which the river flows into the plains near Pasighat.

This expedition can be done over a period of 14 days ex Dibrugarh which has an airport as well as railway station and is possibly the best starting point.

Check out this expedition details : Brahmaputra Rafting Expedition

This expedition is operated every year as a fixed departure in the month of Late November to Mid December.

Difficulty level of this expedition is Class IV+ rapids and the expedition is a complete cocktail of culture, nature and action.

• mgrinding Amateur 9 posts since
    Dec 24, 2013
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 5, 2014 7:57 PM (in response to TEAM4ADVENTURE)
    The BIG Rafting Expedition

i think it's very exciting,and  it should be a challenge for people, but I think I'm not fit, because I'm timid.

I'm engaged in SEO,My company's main in mining crushing and grinding industry.I graduated this year.I like make friends,singing and so on.my company is famous for jaw crusher and impact crusher.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...