Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

240 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2014 8:28 AM by Chris1439 RSS
Chris1439 Amateur 14 posts since
Aug 5, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 15, 2014 8:28 AM

Has anyone used this training product?

Hi! Would someone be willing to offer some help/advice for someone who is looking to add natural supplement and recovery options to accompany my longer runs.

Ive discussed with my friends the different approaches they take and wanted to find out more myself. After researching and reading different reviews from sites like consumerlab, nutrition.gov in addition to twitter etc I started noticing a trend of ingredients to be weary of for my particular needs.

A NY friend sent a review from his trainer, I checked out the trainers review endorsing a product that seems to fit my personal needs.

Link: http://wilpowerfitness.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/my-enduropacks-experience-2/

The product is called Enduropacks and wanted to ask about it.

Anyone know anything about this product? I've looked through some other reviews and everyone seems to say its great.

Just looking to see if anyone has any first hand experience with it and whether it's worth exploring further.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...