Skip navigation

159 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2014 11:37 PM by caoyu RSS
caoyu Amateur 33 posts since
Nov 6, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 18, 2014 11:37 PM

Blu-ray Ripper 50% save:watch newest Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 3

I have some blu-ray movies, to be able to copy movies to my harddrive and watch them on my Galaxy Tab 3.when I travel out of the country. What software can do this best? Any suggestions would be appeciated!

If you want to watch Blu-ray on Galaxy Tab 3, you will need a tool to convert Blu-ray to Galaxy supported video formats first. There are many programs out there that allow you to convert your Blu-rays to Galaxy playable videos. You may be confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, I recommend you try Aunsoft 50% off Blu-ray Ripper, which is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality for Blu-ray to Galaxy Conversion.Now Aunsoft 2014 January sale offers Blu-ray Ripper ,you can save 50%.

Follow the steps below to rip newest Blu-ray movies to Galaxy Tab 3 for smoothly playing!

Step 1. Run Blu-ray Ripper, as the Blu-ray to Galaxy Converter. Click "Load Files" to import Blu-rays.

It will recognize Blu-ray discs from ROM, Blu-ray ISO/IFO and Blu-ray folders automatically.

Step 2. Choose Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 compatible format.

Click "Format" drop-down list to locate all the profile; choose "Samsung -> Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Video (*.mp4)" or "Sumsung Galaxy S III Video (*.mp4)" or other Galaxy format.

Step 3. Customize video specs.(Optional)

Click "Settings" to set up video size, frame rate, bitrate and other settings.

Tips: If you think the video size and image quality are not suitable for your Samsung smartphone, you can first choose any one of the provided types, then change the settings. Please remember the file size is based more on bitrate than resolution which means bitrate higher results in bigger file size, and lower visible quality loss.

Step 4. Start the Blu-ray to Galaxy Tablet 3 conversion.

Now hit to big "Convert" button to start the Blu-ray to Galaxy Tablet 3 conversion. Wait for some moments, then click "Open output folder" to quick locate the converted MP4 file.

More useful guides

Rip 2014 blu-ray movies to iPhone 5S

Convert Blu-ray to Samsung GaLAXY TabPRO

Convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy S II

Play DVDs to 2013 top smartphone HTC One

Ultimate DVD Ripper to Convert DVD 2013 to HTC One Mini Max

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...