Skip navigation

87 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 30, 2014 5:08 AM by gostblader RSS
gostblader Rookie 2 posts since
Jan 30, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 30, 2014 5:08 AM

Delicious things to put in water, that are really good for you :P

Hey Guys , I was reading some of the nutrition forum posts and I was reminded about something I started doing recently. Putting Cinnamon powder in your water, is actually awesome! Not only does it make your water taste really great, and thus irresitable to drink. Cinnamon powder is a natural Inflammatory, and will help balance acidic levels in your body as well. SO for people like me who might suffer from heart burn or acid indegestion It is a massive help. Another thing you can throw in your water is some Honey! Yes HONEY, it is natures sweetner truly. I throw some cinnamon powder and Honey into a big pitcher of water everytime I work out , and hell, any time of day really, I almost always have that pitcher full. It has helped me to drink SO much more water on a day to day basis, which naturally Also helps with staying super fit and hydrated

So HANG UP those Artificially flavored Sports water drinks, with all kinds of chemichals in them and fake sugars ,  and OPT for natures sweetners ! Cinnamon powder and Honey. I promise you wont be dissapointed, Throw it in your drink the next time you go for a run  or a go Roller Blading as I do. Stay super hydrated and delicious, WITH nutritious and health benefits long term.

Hope this info helps any of you guys out there , I was super excited to find out about it, It has saved me a ton of money on tums and other inflammatory medicines ! and Honey helps to balance your blood sugar levels, so its actually great for preventing Diabetes!

Heres where I heard about it in the first place if you want to learn more about it

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articles/fitness/weight-loss/how-a-scoop-of-cinnamon-a-day-can-help-you-lose-weight.html#b

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...