Skip navigation

310 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2014 10:04 PM by vipchenyingsoft RSS
vipchenyingsoft Pro 66 posts since
Dec 26, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 17, 2014 10:04 PM

How to transcode MTS to 720P Apple Codec iMovie files

Many guys share the same bad experience that iMovie 11 and earlier version will greatly increase file size, reduce video quality and need long rendering time when transcoding 1080P/720P AVCHD footage. Personally, I usually transfer MTS to 720P Apple Codec iMoviefiles and ultimately burn all of these files to DVD's using Roxio Toast. Among multiple softwares I've tried, Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac is best to preserve video quality without file enlargement and rendering time. For users of Panasonic DMC-ZS35, DMC-ZS40, DMC-FT1, AVCHD Lite or Canon/Sony AVCHD 2.0 camcorders, you may need this too.

For creating good quality DVD my experience, if you get your AIC MOV, progressive (p), not interlaced (i), will be much better. 2014 Best Aunsoft MTS Converter for Mac has the ability to deinterlace bad video interlacing and remove the distracting horizontal lines with one click. Meanwhile, you can freely preset AVCHD transcoding settings. For instance, you can optimize output AIC MOV as 720P, 1080P, etc. Besides, though it's a pain for many users to keep or change frame rate with other software, you can set frame rate as 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 0r 60 with this program.

Below is a simple step to step tutorial to burn MTS video to DVD Roxio Toast. The advanced technology and the clear interface it use make the timesaving conversion process with only 4 steps.

Part 1: Transcode MTS to 720P Apple Codec iMovie MOV

Step1. Import MTS files

Click "add video" or "add folder" to load MTS files. You can also directly drag files to the program. The program supports batch conversion and allows you capture images.

Step2. Choose output format.

Click the "format" and choose the "iMovie and Final Cut Express -> Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (.MOV)" files.

Step3. Set video size as 720P

Here you can set video size as 720P. You can also customize bitrate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel as you need.

Step4: Conversion.

Click "Conversion" icon that the MTS to 720P Apple Codec iMovie Converter for Mac will copy MTS to 720P Apple Codec iMovie files at fast speed.

Part 2: Burn converted MTS in Roxio Toast

Then importing converted 720 MTS files to Roxio Toast seems rather easy for you and with simple clicks you can burn MTS files in Roxio Toast in a short time.

useful guides

Convert and Import Sony HXR-NX3/VG1 AVCHD 2.0/MTS/M2TS to FCP on Mavericks

Copy Panasonic GH11080P AVCHD MTS to ProRes 422 HQ MOV

Merge Sony HDR-CX550V AVCHD MTS files to MKV with 1080p and 5.1channels

2014 Best Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac

mxf apple prores

mxf converter reviews

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...