Skip navigation

283 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 26, 2014 4:32 AM by VertTrainer RSS
VertTrainer Rookie 3 posts since
Feb 25, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 26, 2014 4:32 AM

Learn how to jumper higher and increase your vertical

Who is Kenny Dobbs?  Visit www.DunkLikeDobbs.com

The World’s Greatest Dunk Artist, International Slam Dunk Champion, YouTubeSensation and the best Elite Vertical Jump Trainer to ever play the game with a 48" vertical jump! He has appeared on ESPN, Fox Sports, NBATV, and several national Red Bull and Google commercials. In addition to his massive YouTube following Kenny’s jumping and dunking ability has earned him numerous sponsorships, endorsements and brand ambassadorships from the world’s top companies such as Nike and Sprite. Now, for the first time ever, Kenny has decided to share his knowledgewith his fans with the most anticipated vertical jump training program to hitthe market, the Dunk Like Dobbs Elite Vertical Training Program.

This is NOT another e-book manual by a no-name trainer; this is a scientifically developed program by a PRACTITIONER of the game, the World’s Greatest Dunker, International Slam Dunk Champion, KENNY DOBBS!! I personally challenge any creator of any vertical jump program to a dunk/vertical contest…it won’t happen. The reason it won’t happen is because I have perfected the art of jumping and dunking.  My program has taken me from average to a World Class Professional.  I have single-handedly set the bar for vertical jumping as the World’s FIRST Professional Dunker.  Train with the same elite vertical training program that has allowed me to become the best in the vert game!

Visit www.DunkLikeDobbs.com to learn how to jump higher and not only increase your bounce but improve your agility, speed, core developmen, court vision, flexibility, and explosive power.

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...