Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

612 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 19, 2014 4:38 PM by Julie Ann Hackett RSS
DeeMarie625 Rookie 1 posts since
Feb 26, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 26, 2014 9:11 AM

New to running and enjoying it but need your help re: underwear :-)

About 1 year ago, I lost 70 pounds by walking every day and watching what I eat.  It took me about 11 months to lose the weight.  During the 11 months, I incorporated a little running.  I didn't enjoy it but enjoyed burning the calories.  I am now, however, how enjoying the running and am doing it every day.  I also just signed up for my first 5K race and I am excited.  It may sound funny but the only problem I experience while running is with my underwear riding up.  So I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for good underwear for running or if I should consider thongs or perhaps no underwear at all.  Any thoughts?  Suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points