Jun 12, 2014 3:52 AM
Tags: encode 2014 World Cup video,play video on apple ios devices,ipad video converter,sync World Cup video to iphone,transfer World Cup video to ipod,World Cup video converter for mac
As the 20th Fifa World Cup kicks off next week, this guide will teach you how to get your downloaded or recorded 2014 World Cup soccer match on your Apple iOS devices through Mac.
Gladly, the 2014 FIFA World Cup is just around the corner, and we can nearly smell it. The 20th World Cup is scheduled to take place in the football kingdom - Brazil from June 12 to July 13 2014, which is the second time for Brazil to host this international men's football tournament.
For soccer fans, 2014 Brazil FIFA World Cup will really be exciting memories. Most ones will choose to be prepared to wait for live according to the new released squad list. Actually, fans prefer to watch live but not every fan can stay at home whole day for World Cup live. If you have recorded 2014 World Cup soccer match with your HD cameras or donwnload Brazil soccer matches from YouTube, it is wonderful to enjoy World Cup videos on Apple iOS devices, like iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5S, iPod etc.
So is it possible to sync 2014 World Cup soccer match to iPad or iPhone or iPod through iTunes on Mac?
Yes, of course! In this fast-developing society, only you can not think of things, no impossible things. In order to get 2014 Brazil World Cup game playable on Apple iOS tablets or phones, you need to convert FIFA World Cup Game recordings in AVCHD, MP4, MOV, MXF, XAVC, etc format to playable on your Apple iOS device.
Here, Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is exactly made for you to fix this issue, for it can aid you to easily download and convert any FIFA World Cup video even in 720P, 1080P, 4K HD from YouTube to iPhone iPad iPod accepted video format like MP4, H.264, MOV on Mac with blistering speed and meanwhile keeping maximum high quality. The Windows version is Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate.
Now just download it and follow the tutorial below.
Watch FIFA World Cup Video on Apple devices (iPhone iPad iPod)
1. Click the "Add video" icon to import the shooted or download World Cup games video correspondingly.
2. Click the drop-down list on the bottom; choose proper presets according to your device model. You can see columns for normal Apple ios devices, like Apple, iPad, iPhone, iPod catalogue, or you can use the small search box to locate your device quickly.
Basically the "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" is a universal format for your Apple iOS device.
3. Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim video for your needed length, crop video to get rid of annoying black edges, add text/image watermark and add subtitles.
For example, if you want to get football commentators along with English subtitles, and the original movie has no subtitle or the subtitles you need, you can download it from website and then add the subtitles into the output videos for full enjoyment with this software.
4. For some advances users, you can go to adjust video and audio parameters like bitrate, resolution, channels, etc. Click "Settings" button you can go to check and change them as you like.
Pls notes that the video quality improved with the bitrate, but not the higher the better. You need to consider your device configuration as the high bitrate required higher read&write speed.
5. Ok now click the "Convert" button to start converting for playing 2014 Brazil FIFA World Cup video on Apple iOS device.
It supports batch conversion, you can import and transcode multiple World Cup Match videos at one time. After conversion, click "Open" to locate the converted video directly. Transfer the result video file to your Apple iOS device via iTunes .
Now, you can enjoy your World Cup 2014 sport carnival on your iPad, iPhone, iPod.
Don't know how to transfer videos from PC to iOS device? You can view the posts below:
Overall, Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is an all-in-one ideal app to help you to convert Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos to almost any other common video format such as VOB, FLV, WMV, AVI, MKV or backup the BD, DVD keeping the whole movie structure as you need. It's worth of buying. Have a try now.