Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1434 Views 15 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2014 1:38 PM by IMWFASTPITCH 1 2 Previous Next
Indys Most Wanted Pro 167 posts since
Aug 27, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 31, 2014 9:29 PM

16u Indy's Most Wanted 98 Gold Tryouts *Update*

The 16u Indy's Most Wanted 98 has completed the season with a 5th place finish at the USFA World Series in Panama City, FL. We will be looking to add a few players to an already impressive group of young ladies for the 2014-2015 season. We will be holding an open tryout on August 2, 2014 from 10am to 12pm at Franklin Central High School Softball Complex 6215 South Franklin Road Indianapolis IN. 46259 please arrive 30 minutes early to complete registration, softball complex is located on the back side of high school. All positions will be considered, 1998 and 1999 birthdays welcome. Our biggest needs are to add two to three quick, strong, athletic players with outfield/infield experience with strong bats. We are also seeking a #1 catcher with a strong arm and good plate movement. We are strictly an A level team and only play A ball, this coming season we will play a very competitive schedule playing in Showcase and Exposure tournaments as well as ASA, PGF, NSA and USFA tournaments. As a second year 16u we will also play some 18u tournaments. We do require that all players are in hitting lessons and that pitchers and catchers are in lessons as well. At this time, I will be holding private tryouts leading up to the open tryout, if you are interested at playing at the highest level and would like to schedule a private tryout please contact me immediately as the roster is filling up fast. I am also more than happy to answer any questions you may have and we are willing to work with players that travel great distances as many of our players come from all across the state, all conversations are confidential. Our organizations rates are much lower than most A level travel teams and we do not charge a tryout fee to look at any player. Please visit our website, www.imwsoftball.com to find out more information about our organization.

Sponsored by Under Armour

Thanks,

Scott Kinnaird (Head Coach)

16u Indy's Most Wanted 98 Gold

317-694-1959

skinnaird@sbcglobal.net

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...