Skip navigation

105 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 24, 2014 1:11 AM by andreiwolff RSS
andreiwolff Rookie 1 posts since
Jul 24, 2014
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 24, 2014 1:11 AM

discover whatsapp spy 2014

When an application is what we want it to reach as many people as possible. The more users, the more money we can get from our application. To achieve this goal of course the first thing is to get our app is good, functional and interesting. But we also have to try that it can reach people worldwide whatsapp spy 2014.  We refer to the internationalization of our application. We must make it to cross borders and be able to reach users in our country but also to users of Australia, Japan or South Africa. To do it, we have to translate our application into many languages? How do we know if we translate languages? From all this talk in the following lines.

What languages I translate my application?  This would be one of the first questions that must be done. To answer you can think of two ways: You can think of the coolest and most popular languages in the world and make a translated version for each of them or you can think about making only the translation universal language that is the common thread throughout the world: English.  Depending on the budget shuffle can choose one option or another, of course, but from here we recommend you start with an English translation to see how your application progresses.

The reason is that it is difficult to internationalize an application outside the borders, and useless app to translate a German if we will then be unable to reach the public in Germany.  How do I translate my app? Responses to answer this question are also varied, but undoubtedly the most advisable to go to specialized portals translations, with skilled people in the geolocation of texts to give an overall sense to them. For instance, the translation team portal Traductorium  include native country professionals who know perfectly adapt texts to our app chosen language.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...