Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

415 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 8, 2014 6:50 AM by AAUHockey
AAUHockey Rookie 7 posts since
Mar 12, 2013
Currently Being Moderated

May 8, 2014 7:53 AM

AAU Hockey!

Dear Hockey Director/Coach/Rink Owners;I'm Chalie Sgrillo AAU Middle Atlantic District Hockey Director. For those of you who don't know me I have been involved in Ice & Inline Hockey in our area for over 25 years, as a Level 4 Coach, Coached AAA to B level teams, Level 3 Ref, Hockey Director (Local rink). National inline coach and regular clinician and camp counselor.

AAU Middle Atlantic District will be starting a new league this fall for 2014-2015, What will we have: Full Ice Mites and Squirts that play with black pucks,Mites, Squirts & Pee Wee’s that compete for a National Championship.  AAU offers  a progressive league reminiscent of old time hockey which allows kids at all levels to have the opportunity to compete for a National Championship and have fun.

Why play in one league? Why not play your traditional non-league games in another league and give your kids a chance to play at a National Championship. Duel registered teams are welcome!

$16.00 per player gives you 10 times the coverage your getting NOW! Want a voice in the league contact me now!

We are in the process of contacting those teams and organization that may be interested in taking hockey in a new direction. For more information session on why AAU ice hockey is the fastest growing league in America you can contact me atmidatlantichockey@gmail.com or 215-725-3780

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...