Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

2542 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2008 11:41 PM by livefree Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • leaping_liz Amateur 25 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. May 19, 2006 2:40 PM (in response to brewcrew0031)
    Re: Diets

I wouldn't recommend cutting things completely from your diet to lose weight...to lose weight the right way, just eat in moderation and step up your exercising.  If you try to deprive yourself, you may end up not being able to stick to your plan.

• Challan116 Rookie 14 posts since
    Jul 9, 2007
    16. May 31, 2006 12:01 PM (in response to brewcrew0031)

I use www.JPDistributor.com to get my Juice Plus+. They have a product called THINS, that helps me carve my cravings to eat. I love the product and it helped me lose alot of weight. I have been using it for years. I played three sports in college and I dont think I would have ever been able to keep up my level of engery and fitness without it.

Chris

• jstkeeprunnin Rookie 3 posts since
    Dec 20, 2007
    17. Dec 21, 2007 12:04 PM (in response to leaping_liz)

the best diet ever is the Blood Type diet. Whatever your blood type is (A,O,B,AB ) you have a different diet plan its really good! and it made sense.

• Wilco Community Moderator 58 posts since
    Jul 8, 2007
    18. Dec 22, 2007 6:45 PM (in response to leaping_liz)

I tend to agree, Liz. I think moderation is the key to healthy eating. Completely depriving yourself of things you enjoy is the reason so many diets fail.

• livefree Pro 96 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    19. Jul 2, 2008 11:41 PM (in response to Wilco)

Dieting never worked for me. Most diets ask you to deprive yourself of food. I always lost a few pounds but gained it all back again and then some. The constant yo-yo that I was on never got me where I wanted to go. My doctor's advice was simply to eat less and exercise more. That did not work for me. I gained weight instead. I lost 30 pounds last year when I changed doctors and got better advice. I went on the Healthy for Life program and learned how to eat and what was causing me to hold onto the weight for so many years. It doesn't use any fad diets or gimmicks like pills. I liked the fact that I never went hungry and that the weight came off easier than I imagined. I was quite pleased. Besides, diets don't work. Click on the following link to find out why:

Why Diets Fail

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...