Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1368 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2007 5:53 AM by TheRunAround
Kawasa Expert 381 posts since
Aug 14, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 24, 2007 1:09 PM

Secret Santa Thread

I just got back from Canada and read my one million emails from this craptastic place. I also got some secret santa emails. When should we start giving hints or guessing? I guess this is really the only place to do such a thing.  I posted this in the old CH but here it goes again.

Secret Santa Threadhttp://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/duff0369/Secret.jpg[/IMG]

Still can't get it to show the picture. Oh well, it still serves its purpose.

• Wilco Community Moderator 58 posts since
    Jul 8, 2007
    1. Dec 24, 2007 1:03 PM (in response to Kawasa)
    Re: Secret Santa Thread

Kawasa;

If you edit your post using the 'Plain Text' tab at the top you can enter HTML.

• Jamers86 Rookie 36 posts since
    Dec 18, 2007
    2. Dec 25, 2007 12:26 PM (in response to Kawasa)

THANK YOU JACKPINER!!!!! (and fam)

• gebuh Rookie 85 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    3. Dec 25, 2007 8:51 PM (in response to Kawasa)

I got my gift- but I already know who its from.  I can't find my camera, so no pix, when I find the kid who nicked it I'll post something, it was from cindyleigh tho.  A guitar chord poster for insturmentally impaired folks like myself.  Thanx CL, I love it.

• TheRunAround Rookie 20 posts since
    Dec 17, 2007
    4. Dec 26, 2007 5:53 AM (in response to Kawasa)

i actually received my SS gift on sunday.  sorry i didn't post sooner but didn't have access to the internet until today.  can't post a pic cause my camera is still in for repair. 

i got a nice boxed set of stationary and lots of stamps - for when (hopefully never!) my husband gets deployed.  very thoughtful gift - thank you!

we studied the handwriting and all voted that SS was male.  i can't really remember who lives where but the return address was from NJ - so my guess is Xbarry31.

am i right?

to whoever it is....thanks so much. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...