Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

8650 Views 174 Replies Latest reply: Aug 20, 2004 5:57 PM by Margaret Robinson RSS 1 2 3 ... 12 Previous Next
Currently Being Moderated

Feb 6, 2003 10:41 AM

track sucks

track sucks, it really does.  i only run it for xc.

• Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    1. Feb 6, 2003 11:31 AM (in response to Guest )
    Re: track sucks

quote:

Originally posted by bgawwwwwcK:

track sucks, it really does. i only run it for xc.

I agree, I just take the winter off because I hate running indoors. I play lacrosse in spring so that involves a little running. But xcntry rocks. I have nothing against track, except I can't run it.

----

Cully[/URL" target="_blank">

• mlbfan24 Expert 248 posts since
    Nov 1, 2006
    2. Feb 6, 2003 3:28 PM (in response to Guest )

I love track. If I can ever stay injury free for a long period of time, I'd be thrilled to see what kind of times I can turn out on the track, mainly because my stride is more suited for the track.

Jul 4, 2002
    5. Feb 6, 2003 4:32 PM (in response to Guest )

quote:

Originally posted by bgawwwwwcK:

EWW! track is circle-running. it's so boring. talk about mental challenge.

I agree, espicially running in doors. EWWW!!

----

• sparks77 Pro 195 posts since
    Sep 12, 2002
    6. Feb 6, 2003 4:35 PM (in response to Guest )

Whoopie running indoors you can suck it up. I know these are all your own opinions but hey, i'd almost bet that your xc times would be a lot better if you put everything into a track season, i got my 2mile down from 12:30, to 11:29 so come on give it a chance

----

SXC Rules

Run fast, be fast, and ya might catch me!!

Profile[/URL" target="_blank">

""Do you ever miss it much?" Denton paused as he was sliding out of the booth and looked at Cassidy.

"Quenton, you'll come to understand this eventually.  I had my time, I really did.  It was wonderful, no doubt about it.  Stood up there blubbering like a schoolboy with my hand on my chest...."

"Bruce..."

"...and that was then.  Now I have a wonderful life.  Family, career, good health..."

"Bruce...."

Denton Laughed.

"More than I can tell you," he said, picking up the check and handing it to Cassidy."

~Again to Carthage

• royalrunner Amateur 28 posts since
    Jun 22, 2007
    7. Feb 6, 2003 5:30 PM (in response to Guest )

i agree with sparks.  It might not be xc, but its still running, and will give you an edge when xc comes around.  You'll have more experiance and speed in you.

Jul 4, 2002
    14. Dec 24, 2007 12:54 PM (in response to Guest )

quote:

Originally posted by icas:

awwww poor baby... you run... stop being such a baby

I think its a waste of time, well running isn't a waste of time, but for me track would be. I run on my own, and longer distances than our track does, so I would benifit from my own work out instead.

There Pre I changed the naughty word he had in this thread. !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/biggrin.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/biggrin.gif|border=0!
    ----

[http://This message has been edited by Cully (edited Feb-06-2003).|http://This message has been edited by Cully (edited Feb-06-2003).]

1 2 3 ... 12 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...