Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

17026 Views 177 Replies Latest reply: Oct 8, 2008 10:11 AM by JeffreyAlan RSS Go to original post 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Previous Next
  • splh runner Amateur 65 posts since
    Jan 7, 2005
    Currently Being Moderated
    60. Jan 9, 2005 4:38 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: How quick can you guys run the mile? Post here!

Don't have the most impressive mile but I'm still proud since I'm not a miler.  Tiem was a 5:33 at districts last spring.  Hadn't intended to run the mile since I hadn't run it at all through out the track season but my coach decided to put me in everything from 800m and up.  It was an exciting race...and I was in the slow heat...

By the way, Azianboy or whatever your name was that said that you're a freshman running 6.50-40s...don't sweat it.  I was running about those times my freshman year.  Stick with it and you'll see improvements.

• redskinXCrunner03 Rookie 8 posts since
    Nov 15, 2004
    66. Jan 28, 2005 11:21 PM (in response to Guest )

POWER TO THE SHORTIES...dude heck yes, haha were ya from NumberOneMiler?

----

http://interwovendesign.com/kick/userdisplay.php3?username=redskinXCrunner03[/URL" target="_blank">

• blackjacktmac4 Amateur 54 posts since
    Jan 27, 2005
    68. Jan 29, 2005 2:37 PM (in response to Guest )

earlier today i ran a 4:57. now all i need to do is in the freshman race next week, beat the top freshman in my area who ran a 4:56. and he looks like a senior

• Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    71. Feb 5, 2005 9:29 PM (in response to Guest )

18, 5:47 except my shoelace came undone and the stupid chip almost came off.  neadless to say, has to tie my shoe not even a half mile into the race.  I was expecting to breal 5:30 but eh, I dont really care, not a mile runner anyways.  

----

Cullen[/URL" target="_blank">

1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...