Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

2989 Views 46 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2006 7:37 PM by Crazy1004 1 2 3 4 Previous Next
you all suck Amateur 10 posts since
Apr 3, 2006
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 3, 2006 6:39 PM

heres me complaining

about how much all of you complain. You are all a bunch of bltches.

• audack Rookie 18 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    1. Apr 3, 2006 6:41 PM (in response to you all suck)
    Re: heres me complaining

bad day at work or lousy life in general?  Take your posts elsewhere.

• xcrunner97 Pro 110 posts since
    Mar 18, 2006
    2. Apr 3, 2006 8:03 PM (in response to you all suck)

i think that "you all suck" needs to find a friend and get the hell out of our forum

----

Speed is Life.

• Professor010 Legend 613 posts since
    Nov 6, 2002
    3. Apr 3, 2006 9:02 PM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by audack:

bad day at work or lousy life in general?

my question is...new idiot, or puppet of an old idiot? or maybe puppet of a bored old non-idiot...

----

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

• Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    4. Apr 3, 2006 9:09 PM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by Professor:

my question is...new idiot, or puppet of an old idiot? or maybe puppet of a bored old non-idiot...

Hmm... just registered today... My guess is they are either one of the tools who joined 'recently' or well I dont think there is any other option. Its been a while since we had a bunch of new people come here and post insane crap.

----

"when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed"

Cullen[/URL" target="_blank">

• the kenyan Legend 1,152 posts since
    Aug 15, 2007
    5. Apr 3, 2006 11:37 PM (in response to you all suck)

unfortunately you are right, i DO suck.  I wish it were not so, but it is out of my sucky hands. But thank you for bringing this to my attention!  I shall most certainly sleep better at night now....while sucking in my sleep of course. 

and obviously you all suck too, so you're welcome to attend suckers' anonymous meetings with me anytime.....

• wayne5000 Pro 98 posts since
    Jun 15, 2005
    6. Apr 4, 2006 1:08 AM (in response to you all suck)

I'll be his friend, because he's (she's?) the only one that has a set on this board.

Love.

• Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    8. Apr 5, 2006 7:33 PM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by you all suck:

I am registered under another name also, I never have had any problems under that name, because I am really nice. But I have listened to all of you b'tch for the last three years. People like you make me want to just go out and kill every runner in the world. You all just complain, and not about anything you should complain about, about things that happen to people every day. Then you also talk about stupid things that I would instantly forget, but you think it is So cool.

I thought only the people in the clubhouse had multiple screen names... o boy... So you dont have the BALLS to speak your mind with your registered name. Kinda pathetic eh?  !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/frown.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/frown.gif|border=0!

----

"when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed"

Cullen[/URL" target="_blank">

• miyurachi Rookie 5 posts since
    Nov 18, 2004
    9. Apr 5, 2006 7:40 PM (in response to you all suck)

You know, people need a place to vent.  If it is this forum, then let it be.  Whether it's inane to one person and idiotic to another, it is something that is bothering the person complaining.  If you don't want to read the venting/complaining, then don't.  I do not believe calling people out saying that they complain too much will stop them from complaining.  It will just give them something else to complain about.  Let people complain about silly daily things if they feel like it... it helps them destress, leading to happier and nicer people.  Goodness knows we need happy and nice people in the world. But hey, it's just my opinion.  You can choose to care or not... no skin off my back.

• Professor010 Legend 613 posts since
    Nov 6, 2002
    10. Apr 5, 2006 8:39 PM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by you all suck:

I am registered under another name also.

point for me!

----

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Confucius

• Crazy1004 Legend 1,032 posts since
    Jan 29, 2006
    11. Apr 5, 2006 9:01 PM (in response to you all suck)

i notice one person hasn't posted on this forum.  Sbiss.  He is also the one who started all that high schoolers only.  not pointing any fingers...well..

• the silencer Pro 115 posts since
    Jul 26, 2001
    12. Apr 6, 2006 3:42 PM (in response to you all suck)

I see that we have once again strayed from the path of SILENCE!!!! It's time we CORRECT this little mistake or you all suck will be BEGGING  for mercy from THE SILENT ONE!!!

----

"communication arises out of silence"

THE SILENCER HAS SPOKEN

• SoFarGone Legend 551 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    13. Apr 6, 2006 4:24 PM (in response to you all suck)

Well 'you all suck', you got what you wanted. This is the 13th post in the utterly pointless thread (the 1st of 3 utterly pointless threads) you've made. You're getting attention and pissing people off. Go you.

• sportzfreek Pro 105 posts since
    Aug 11, 2004
    14. Apr 6, 2006 7:15 PM (in response to you all suck)

quote:

Originally posted by the silencer:

I see that we have once again strayed from the path of SILENCE!!!! It's time we CORRECT this little mistake or you all suck will be BEGGING for mercy from THE SILENT ONE!!!

Hey, I havent heard from you for awhile, I missed you, you bring life to this place, and no i am not that sbiss person.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...