Skip navigation

3406 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2007 7:47 AM by Little_Rocket#5 RSS
Little_Rocket#5 Rookie 1 posts since
Oct 9, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 9, 2007 7:47 AM

Looking for a Baseball Select team needing player's for the 2008 Season

My name is Donna Burke.  I'm looking for a Select team for my son to play on for the upcoming 2008 season.  My son is an outstanding Pitcher as well as a fundementally sound shortstop.  If you are in need of a quility pitcher and shortstop, you will be very pleased with the abilities of my son.  He has played on Several All-Star Team's and has alway's been the number one pitcher on every team he has ever played on.  He has played in the Chehalis Litle League Program and, played in the Babe Ruth baseball league last year at age 13, where he played up with the 14 and 15 year old players.  He went undefeated and was selected to the Mt Saint Helens 14 year old as well as the 15 year old All-Star Team's, but was forced to play down due to his age.  His name is Kyle Shepherd AKA LittleRocket, because of the speed of his fastball.  He has been clocked at mid to upper 70 mph, with a selection of verious pitch's.  So if you are in need of a quility player, that is a very fundementally sound player and very coachable.  Please contact me at soonerson_topin07@hotmail.com.  I'm sure you will not be disappointed.  Thank you for your time, I truely appreciate it.  Donna L. Burke/Shepherd

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points