Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1173 Views 27 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2007 2:29 PM by xcrunner97 RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • XxMoxX Expert 63 posts since
    Dec 9, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Jan 3, 2007 9:06 PM (in response to the kenyan)
    Re: i went for a run today...

quote:

Originally posted by the kenyan:

in the words of green day:

nobody likes you<br />everyone left you<br />they're all out without you<br />having fun

good song.
    also, i found the trauma story, as well as another one that had to do with track, and it made me think of newenglandfan. i wonder what they would say if they were talking to those ppl. i bet it would be funny.

• SoFarGone Legend 551 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    16. Jan 3, 2007 9:12 PM (in response to the kenyan)

Nice one Kenyan, hope you don't mind if I also borrow from good 'ole Green Day....

Newenglandfan/Crazy1 (Usually I'm fine with you guys, but honestly, you're both acting like jack@sses lately):

The center of attention<br />Got an honorable mention once again<br />Congratulations and salutations<br />You're a figment of your own imagination<br /><br />Well everybody loves a joke<br />But no one likes a fool<br />And you're always cracking the same old lines again<br />You're well rehearsed on every verse<br />And that was stated clear<br />But no one understands your verity

• bruncle Legend 725 posts since
    Sep 26, 2005
    17. Jan 4, 2007 4:58 AM (in response to the kenyan)

quote:

Originally posted by newatcrosscountry:

ouch ..

i didnt run over all my vaca due to weather in certain areas .. i am treadmill retarded =[ injured myself ...

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Once I was experimenting with what part of the treadmill to run on (because I was hitting my feet on the front of the treadmill), and I started running really far back. I think you can guess what happened next. (If you can't guess, I slipped off, landed on my knees and ended up crawling on a treadmill going 15km/h == major carpet burn + embarrassment)

• newenglandfan08 Legend 462 posts since
    Apr 23, 2006
    18. Jan 4, 2007 8:19 PM (in response to the kenyan)

certain things just bug me (like the repeated post), i wasent attacking Mo, he/she has been sick, i overeacted and if you do look at other threads, i do offer my help and advice whenever you need it

my last comment was a bit of an overreaction to newatxc, and from her past post, im still curious to how you do it, my post wasent as much of an attack as it looked or read, but comon you dont hear about people getting injuried

btw Welcome to the board

• XxMoxX Expert 63 posts since
    Dec 9, 2006
    19. Jan 4, 2007 9:19 PM (in response to the kenyan)

quote:

Originally posted by newenglandfan08:

certain things just bug me (like the repeated post), i wasent attacking Mo, he/she has been sick, i overeacted and if you do look at other threads, i do offer my help and advice whenever you need it

my last comment was a bit of an overreaction to newatxc, and from her past post, im still curious to how you do it, my post wasent as much of an attack as it looked or read, but comon you dont hear about people getting injuried

btw Welcome to the board

newenglandfan: thank u for saying that u overreacted. (oh and im a girl by the way !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/smile.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/smile.gif|border=0!
    ur a guy, right? also, who were u welcoming to the board? if it was me, thanx and nice to meet you. if it wasnt me, then i still say nice to meet you.

new@xc: i dont use treadmills often, but i think i might wanna stay away from them after hearing all these stories. jk, but seriously, what happened? and i hope u feel better. and hi! maybe we should take newengland's advice and be newbies together. i dont have ne friends on this board yet. 

• newenglandfan08 Legend 462 posts since
    Apr 23, 2006
    20. Jan 4, 2007 9:41 PM (in response to the kenyan)

yep im a guy all right, and your welcome

• newatcrosscountry Pro 136 posts since
    Sep 18, 2006
    21. Jan 6, 2007 7:23 AM (in response to the kenyan)

so its really bugging me that i cant post one thing on here without being contradicted ..

• Crazy1004 Legend 1,032 posts since
    Jan 29, 2006
    23. Jan 6, 2007 3:30 PM (in response to the kenyan)

quote:

Originally posted by XxMoxX:

i dont have ne friends on this board yet. !http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/frown.gif|src=http://www.coolrunning.com/forums/frown.gif|border=0!

No one has any friends here. Everyone hates everyone else. This is what life would be like without adults.

----

"Like you did as a child, take the quiet path, the scenic route. Pedal the back roads, slip through the neighborhoods. Suck in the sharp air.
    Smell the trees...."

Mark Jenkins
    My User Profile[/URL" target="_blank">

They didn’t know my shoulder was broken so I just kept riding

People don't Understand how hard it is to win a bike race...That my problem...I make it look easy

• alexanderthegr8042 Legend 1,228 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    24. Jan 6, 2007 4:49 PM (in response to the kenyan)

quote:

Originally posted by Crazy1:

No one has any friends here. Everyone hates everyone else. This is what life would be like without adults.

But I love you.

• bruncle Legend 725 posts since
    Sep 26, 2005
    25. Jan 8, 2007 12:11 AM (in response to the kenyan)

quote:

NB. This conclusion was developed from a study of one

• xcrunner97 Pro 110 posts since
    Mar 18, 2006
    27. Jan 8, 2007 2:29 PM (in response to the kenyan)

quote:

Oh come on NEF08. You can do better than that. Really take a swing at her. Rip her throat out.

See some of my other post about cippycup for hint and tips.

Here is my swing at her. Feel free to rate it.

"look at me I know i'm a newbie but i don't run i just post here. But don't laugh at me guys because i'm a hypocrit laugh at me becuase i'm just so stupid and bumb I tell you guys not to yell at me."

haha u may be a little b!tch but you are pretty funny

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...