hey so this is for a project at school, could you guys be willing to answer a few questions?
what do you think puma on the whole?
which companies do you think are better than puma?
what do you think puma should do to improve?
puma could lower their prices, seriously.
um, personally, i think asics is the best, my feet don't hurt anymore after my 5k's.
As a whole, their shoes make me happy when i have the money
Puma is good, I prefer the clothes better than the shoes. I like Nike better because they have better clothes and shoes in my opinion, like Jordans, and nike milers etc. Puma could better themselves by lowering their prices, and making their products more available because I rarely see many Puma things at sporting goods stores.
1) Puma are a fashion shoes. Except for a few spikes pumas doesn't really have running shoes, except for a very few.
2) well when it comes to style puma, when it comes to running i prefer mizunos, but nearly evry other company has a good shoes out there.
3) If they want more runners, they need more of a variety of shoes and advertisement
1) Pumas are over priced, ugly *** shoes. The company, well, nothing to say about them except they make crappy shoes.
2) Adidas, Nike.
3) Lower prices, make shoes look better.
asic is probably the best running shoe. Adidas are also good. The ds trainer by asic is the shoe i have been training with the past 9 months. I have gone through 3 pairs so far and they are great.
ACTIVE is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events. ACTIVE also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.