Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1303 Views 25 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2007 10:52 PM by bruncle RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • Crazy1004 Legend 1,032 posts since
    Jan 29, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    16. Dec 25, 2007 3:28 AM (in response to quickchick10)
    Re: Best Thang About Running

quote:

Originally posted by Chris Hansen:

I hope you realize you're chatting online with a 13 year old girl.

[http://This message has been edited by Chris Hansen (edited Sep-23-2007).|http://This message has been edited by Chris Hansen (edited Sep-23-2007).]

Wow you look a lot older than 13 to me.

I hope this is a joke. If you think that alex is computer preditor you need to look at the dictionary. That, Mr. Hanson, was a joke. As moderator I didn't find that at all disturbing, niether should you. In case you didn't notice this is a message board for teenagers. Being a teenager excuses the odd comment. I would also like to point out that you do not look like a teenager to me.

If there is a problem here I am sure that both of you can settle it off of this board.

Moderator of Way Cool Running
    Crazy1

----

"Like you did as a child, take the quiet path, the scenic route. Pedal the back roads, slip through the neighborhoods. Suck in the sharp air.
    Smell the trees...."

Mark Jenkins
    My User Profile[/URL" target="_blank">

They didn’t know my shoulder was broken so I just kept riding

People don't Understand how hard it is to win a bike race...That my problem...I make it look easy

• Cully092 Legend 373 posts since
    Jul 4, 2002
    17. Sep 24, 2007 8:04 PM (in response to quickchick10)

quote:

Originally posted by Chris Hansen:

I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC and we're doing a story on computer predators. Now if you have anything more to say for yourself then go ahead, otherwise you're free to leave.

Hi chris hansen

----

"when all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed"

Cullen[/URL" target="_blank">

Theres no limit,
    limits in your own mind
    the limit is what you limit yourself to. I have no
    limits. I can do anything I want" #0

I am the dog that forever bites back - Forever on attack

• chriswile Rookie 29 posts since
    May 27, 2005
    18. Sep 24, 2007 8:04 PM (in response to quickchick10)

I agree with the eariler post that stated that there are so many things that I love about running.  But the one thing that stands out in my mind was a conversation that I had with Hans-Dieter Weisshar while running the Umstead 100. Hans is a running god to me so this was an incredible experience for me.  As we ran together for a while he imparted all kinds of wisdom to me.  I was very sore and very tired.  One thing that Hans noted was that running a 100 mile run is something that is so real because there is no way you can fake it.  You need to earn it each step of the way and once you do it's something that no one can ever take away from you.  That's what makes it so special.  Actually that is what I think makes all running so special-  you need to earn each and every step and once you do it's there, and no one can ever take it away from you.  It's about as real as life can get and as alive as you can be!!!!

• neverenough Pro 159 posts since
    Nov 5, 2006
    19. Sep 24, 2007 9:44 PM (in response to quickchick10)

About the Chris Hansen thing:

I don't like being mean, but...
    Are you guys ****ing morons?

• buka harris Pro 108 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    20. Sep 24, 2007 10:08 PM (in response to quickchick10)

You are vondruke.  What are you are doing. Dont talk abot public speech in my confdidince. you probigy think I am spelling wrong but you are the one that dosn't know thinngs. Ya thats write. Oh and you say what is your faverite thing about running. Well that would be good.  Do we want to do that.  My faverite thing about running is was some domb person like you rights a domb thing . and I right a brilliant answeerr that just humiliates them. That would be like taking the pie and eating it. Do you want do do this. By the way I hacked Buka's computer . This is Dax Flame What is your name. good byee. I was just joking. I didn't rea;;y hack the computer because that would be telling. It was like a reminise of butterflies eating peanut butter and jelly that would be good. Brenise Jock the third. If you wonder were I got all this weird stuff watch Dax Flame on youtube

• alexanderthegr8042 Legend 1,228 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    21. Sep 24, 2007 10:27 PM (in response to quickchick10)

And what makes you think I'm not 13? I am in Gr. 8 after all. 

• CippyCup Legend 448 posts since
    Aug 21, 2006
    22. Sep 24, 2007 11:49 PM (in response to quickchick10)

Well, duh. Everyone knows that.

• Currently Being Moderated
    23. Sep 29, 2007 3:31 PM (in response to quickchick10)

Best thing about running is knowing that you do everyday what most people cry about. The fact that you can say you can run a 10 mile easy run. Or that you can rip a 5k with no regret and know you ran ur guts out. That's what I love about running.

• Twigger Legend 398 posts since
    Mar 3, 2005
    24. Sep 29, 2007 7:51 PM (in response to quickchick10)

Wow ya'll that think the Chris Hanson thing is real, umm no.

If you said that on Dyestat, well then just start making a new screenname.

----

I do today what you won't, so I can do tomorrow what you can't.

MyProfile[/URL" target="_blank">

• bruncle Legend 725 posts since
    Sep 26, 2005
    25. Sep 29, 2007 10:52 PM (in response to quickchick10)

quote:

Originally posted by buka harris:

You are vondruke. What are you are doing. Dont talk abot public speech in my confdidince. you probigy think I am spelling wrong but you are the one that dosn't know thinngs. Ya thats write. Oh and you say what is your faverite thing about running. Well that would be good. Do we want to do that. My faverite thing about running is was some domb person like you rights a domb thing . and I right a brilliant answeerr that just humiliates them. That would be like taking the pie and eating it. Do you want do do this. By the way I hacked Buka's computer . This is Dax Flame What is your name. good byee. I was just joking. I didn't rea;;y hack the computer because that would be telling. It was like a reminise of butterflies eating peanut butter and jelly that would be good. Brenise Jock the third. If you wonder were I got all this weird stuff watch Dax Flame on youtube

What the ....? Get a spellchecker man, seriously..

"My faverite thing about running is was some domb person like you rights a domb thing . and I right a brilliant answeerr that just humiliates them."
    Sorry, but I think the only person you're humiliating is yourself:

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...