Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

4910 Views 36 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2007 6:06 PM by Crazy1004 RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • Currently Being Moderated
    31. Dec 25, 2007 4:29 AM (in response to Bugmenot043)
    Re: hi guys am i fast??!

Well even if this is my first day here, I would think this would be a website to help people become more successfull runners, give them tips, and share your times.

Maybe this is just a place to post "joke" threads and take up 2 pages of people discussing how you lied to them and how a 7th grader got 3.43 on the mile.

But thats just my opinion. Others may argue.

:Logan:

[http://This message has been edited by Logan32 (edited Dec-10-2007).|http://This message has been edited by Logan32 (edited Dec-10-2007).]

• CippyCup Legend 448 posts since
    Aug 21, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    32. Dec 10, 2007 9:51 PM (in response to Bugmenot043)

Hey you want some advice.  Don't take things to seriously here.  I don't know what its like on your team, but we runners are an odd bunch.  If you you have a GOOD QUESTION, ask it. If you think its obvious but you can't figure it out FOAG it.  Bruncle usually knows what he's talking about.  If you you want to know about cycling, then ask Crazy1.  We have a pretty good group of people who know almost all of the things there is to know about running.  Also, before you post scroll down and check to see if they have posted the same question.  And don't try to make repeat threads, just post in the original.  Its ok to post a question inside of a thread with a slightly similar question.

• Currently Being Moderated
    33. Dec 10, 2007 9:58 PM (in response to Bugmenot043)

quote:

Originally posted by CippyCup:

Hey you want some advice. Don't take things to seriously here. I don't know what its like on your team, but we runners are an odd bunch. If you you have a GOOD QUESTION, ask it. If you think its obvious but you can't figure it out FOAG it. Bruncle usually knows what he's talking about. If you you want to know about cycling, then ask Crazy1. We have a pretty good group of people who know almost all of the things there is to know about running. Also, before you post scroll down and check to see if they have posted the same question. And don't try to make repeat threads, just post in the original. Its ok to post a question inside of a thread with a slightly similar question.

Ok thanks. Since I just joined today, Ill find my way around these forums =).

• CippyCup Legend 448 posts since
    Aug 21, 2006
    35. Dec 11, 2007 12:50 PM (in response to Bugmenot043)

What are you talking about?

• Crazy1004 Legend 1,032 posts since
    Jan 29, 2006
    36. Dec 11, 2007 6:06 PM (in response to Bugmenot043)

SHut up all of you. 

Logan. Don't worry. Everyone here bashes the newbie. Stick around a little while and you will see what sweet temper teenagers most of these people are.

----

"Like you did as a child, take the quiet path, the scenic route. Pedal the back roads, slip through the neighborhoods. Suck in the sharp air.
    Smell the trees...."

Mark Jenkins
    My User Profile[/URL" target="_blank">

They didn’t know my shoulder was broken so I just kept riding

People don't Understand how hard it is to win a bike race...That my problem...I make it look easy

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...