Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

7723 Views 43 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2009 9:03 PM by Shadows2 Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • faithfullsharon Rookie 3 posts since
    Sep 22, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Sep 22, 2007 5:19 PM (in response to christyeb7)
    Re: Anyone drink Monavie????

www.mymonavie.com/treeoflifejuice[/URL" target="_blank">

check out the website and look at my story and you will see why I am so passionate about the MonaVie product  thanks!

• california129 Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 27, 2007
    31. Sep 27, 2007 3:18 PM (in response to christyeb7)

I work in a Physician's office and we have patients that are taking MonaVie with amazing results!  Uncontrolled Lipids went from 260 to 199 in one month. A cancer patient is currently receiving chemo and has increased energy level and quality of life (able to get out of bed and is now golfing) after introducing MonaVie on a daily basis.  Another patient is experiencing relief from chronic Migraine Headaches.  Due to these results, I began taking MonaVie and I notice and increased energy level, without the morning Starbucks.  I don't think MonaVie is a "cure all", but don't discount the Acai Berry (along with the additional fruits) benefits... I've heard the patients speak of the benefits and results 1st hand, along with viewing the lab results.    I don't agree with the Multi-marketing plan, but don't "throw out the baby with the bathwater".

• Currently Being Moderated
    32. Oct 8, 2007 3:50 PM (in response to christyeb7)

The included link to this document on Mona Vie was interesting to the fact that I have asked a rep some questions that have received no responses to :
    What is the glycemic index? After consumption, what is the time frame for increased glycemic level and what are the levels and how long does it take for it to level off and start to come down?

How many grams of the freeze dried product is in each bottle?

What is the ORAC of a single one ounce serving? Only the freeze dried product is provided with an ORAC rating. What is the ORAC of the fresh berry?

Even though the berries come from the rain forest, why are they not processed organicly? This document identifies the chemicals used in their freeze dried processing and the companies the chemicals are purchased from.

I know a couple people who are making some big bucks selling the product. There is another product that does give the information on these questions. So, is it a secret with MonaVie? Besides, no matter what we take, if we are suppose to feel better and it's suppose to be so great for your health, oh duh people, chemicals, more chemicals... that's one of the major things with our health in the first place. Why would we take MORE chemicals to supposedly feel better? Gee, how long do you think we would live if we eliminated chemicals and toxins? Plus, how many diseases would we NOT have?

Is my thinking messed up?

Healthy living to all,
    speckofcharm

http://juicedocs.com/docs/Monavie%2520dr%2520schauss%25202.pdf[/URL" target="_blank">

Sep 22, 2007
    33. Nov 7, 2007 5:16 PM (in response to christyeb7)

HI THERE ARE NO HIGHS OR LOWS OF BLOOD SUGARS AT ALL WITH MONAVIE.  I HAVE TW FRIENDS WHO WERE INSULIN DEPENDENT WHO NOW ARE NOT THANKS TO MONAVIE.  IT IS A NUTRITIONALLY BALANCED WELLNESS PRODUCT.  CONTACT ME THROUGH MY WEBSITE AT WWW.MYMONAVIE.COM/TREEOFLIFEJUICE[/URL" target="_blank"> AND YOU MAY EVEN FIND YOUR ANSWER THERE ON MY SITE.  THERE IS ALOT OF INFO SURF AROUND IT FOR YOURSELF THANKS AND BE BLESSED.

Sep 22, 2007
    34. Nov 7, 2007 5:23 PM (in response to christyeb7)

LISTEN I DRINK MONAVIE FOR ALL THE HEALTH BENEFITS IT GIVES ME AND MY FAMILY.  WE DO NOT HAVE TO SPEND 500.00 A MONTH BUYING ALL THE FRUITS OUR FAMILY WOULD HAVE TO EAT IN THEIR ENTIRETY THATS RIGHT SKINS AND ALL WHO HAS EVER EATEN SKINS OUT THERE THAT IS WHERE THE NUTRIENTS ARE HANGING OUT TOO!  AND THE MONEY WE ARE SAVING FROM NOT BUYING SUPLIMENT VITAMINS AND MEDICATIONS TURNS OUT MONAVIE IS MUCH CHEAPER AFTER ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  YOU MAY GET IT CHEAPER BY SIGNING ON AS A DISTRIBUTOR TO PAY LESS THAN JUST A RETAIL CUSTOMER. 

WWW.MYMONAVIE.COM/TREEOFLIFEJUICE[/URL" target="_blank">

----

• Tamalina Legend 1,589 posts since
    Aug 14, 2007
    35. Nov 7, 2007 5:31 PM (in response to christyeb7)

sharon - please stop spamming the board trying to peddle your home based business.  When you registered your user name, you likely had to read through the rules and state you would comply with those rules.

remember this one?:

Don't post commercial messages

Don't post commercial messages or solicitations in message boards. Posts containing commercial or product/service promotional messages -- included but not limited to references to internet sites, URLS, or links to other commercial Web sites -- will be removed.

This is a running forum . . . if you have an interest in running or are a runner, then please feel free to post in other forums here. If you are only here to try to sell your product, then my interpretation of the rules prohibit this.

36. Nov 11, 2007 11:03 AM (in response to christyeb7)

MonaVie can be a great experience for anybody.  Like any business, ethical conduct is necessary for the business to thrive.  The MonaVie business must be run with integrity at the distributor level and the corporate level.

Here is a simple formula to succeed in your MonaVie business.

1.Schedule weekly juice tastings on the same day, at the same location, and at the same time so folks know where to go and where to recommend other folks go for information.
    2.The content of the juice tastings must accurate and ethical.
    a.Cover your story and how you were introduced to the product
    b.Cover the Acai berry and the blend of fruits
    c.Share some chilled juice with your audience
    d.Cover the business (not just the comp plan)
    e.Q & A
    3.Provide information and guidance. Allow each adult to go through their own decision making process. Everyone does things differently and you need to show some respect.
    4.Let the product do the selling and simply provide accurate and ethical information.

People will recognize your commitment to running an ethical business and you will notice your business is stronger and is based on integrity.

If you have any questions, please email me at monavie.integrity@gmail.com

37. Dec 6, 2007 8:29 AM (in response to christyeb7)

We started out as customers (our neighbor is a distributor of Mona Vie) after seeing nice results (joint pain relief mainly) we decided to become Distributors in order to reduce our cost per bottle.  Nothing more nothing less.  Then we started our home based business of Planet Berry LLC and slowly but surely researched the Acai Berry and other nutritional supplements.  There are big changes coming (whether or not Mona Vie is the answer or not who knows) in the Natural Supplement category and the Big Pharm's are watching this closely.  In any event, you can gain more information on our research at our web if you like: www.planetberries.com.[/URL" target="_blank"> We welcome any questions you may have and yes we have built (slolwy) a business out of selling Mona Vie but you won't see it referenced directly at our web site. We are prohibited from this by the company. We only provide content on the site.

We welcome your thoughts and views. You can write about them at Planet Berry's web site as well :
    www.planetberries.com/publish.html[/URL" target="_blank">

Enjoy

----

38. Dec 6, 2007 8:32 AM (in response to christyeb7)

quote:

Originally posted by california129:

I work in a Physician's office and we have patients that are taking MonaVie with amazing results! Uncontrolled Lipids went from 260 to 199 in one month. A cancer patient is currently receiving chemo and has increased energy level and quality of life (able to get out of bed and is now golfing) after introducing MonaVie on a daily basis. Another patient is experiencing relief from chronic Migraine Headaches. Due to these results, I began taking MonaVie and I notice and increased energy level, without the morning Starbucks. I don't think MonaVie is a "cure all", but don't discount the Acai Berry (along with the additional fruits) benefits... I've heard the patients speak of the benefits and results 1st hand, along with viewing the lab results. I don't agree with the Multi-marketing plan, but don't "throw out the baby with the bathwater".

Would love for you to publish your stories of Mona Vie at our site as well: www.planetberries.com/publish.html[/URL" target="_blank">

----

• Rookie 5 posts since
    Feb 27, 2008
    39. Feb 27, 2008 9:22 PM (in response to christyeb7)

I just started drinking mona.vie 6 weeks ago it has helped me and all my friends and family. I love is so much I decided to sell it check out my website and you can get the facts www.mymonavie.com/mcneal .

• Rookie 5 posts since
    Feb 27, 2008
    40. Mar 11, 2008 9:23 AM (in response to PayneW)

I love it, I also stopped taking about 5 different medications and I feel better now doing it naturally www.mymonavie.com/mcneal

• Rookie 5 posts since
    Feb 27, 2008
    41. Mar 11, 2008 9:26 AM (in response to Guest )

www.mymonavie.com/mcneal have time to watch a 8min video to answer all your questions, what have you got to loose but 8 min

• livefree Pro 96 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    42. Aug 24, 2008 12:08 PM (in response to christyeb7)

Ten Times The Antioxidant Power Of Monavie

Monavie costs any where between $27 and $40 per bottle. It would take 13.8 bottles of Monavie to equal the antioxidant power (ORAC value) of a box of TenX bars . That means that buying a box of TenX Blast bars instead of the 13.8 bottles of Monavie would also give you a savings of at least $340.

Which is more convenient to carry around with you? A glass bottle of Monavie or a TenX Blast bar?

What could you do with the extra $340?

• Shadows2 Rookie 1 posts since
    Mar 15, 2009
    43. Mar 15, 2009 9:03 PM (in response to christyeb7)

Christy,

I am a distributer for monavie. I love it and enjoy it and do not pay nothing for it. I make enough thew my team I dont have to pay for it. Yes I have to agree it is expensive but if you work hard and create a team and help each other. You will just have to make up your mind for your self. You can go to the www.monavie.com web site and brouse thew and look at it. I have been drinking it for 6months. My daughter who is 10 drinks it and sleeps 11hours. She had trouble sleeping and the doctors wanted to put her on sleep meds. Until I found Monavie. If you want more info from me let me know.

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...