Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

3166 Views 18 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2007 6:35 AM by hobey014 1 2 Previous Next
ussoccer Rookie 1,412 posts since
Dec 11, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 26, 2007 6:03 AM

Wed., Dec 26 - Knock 'em-sock 'em Jack!

On this day in 1908, Jack Johhnson became the first black heavyweight boxing champion when he knocked out Tommy Burns in Sydney, Australia.

Tithers: I still <heart> Tithers.

TASM: Yup. It WAS YOU who rightfully called much of my plan

Me...

Got a full day of work on the old house ahead of me. So up early, back to routine, for:

55 min Trainer session:

o WU - 20 min (reading A Place Called Freedom by Ken Follett)

o 2 x 2' G{[6, 7, 8, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5]} - G5 is normal gear, so that was 2' rest

o CD - 5 min

Followed immediately by...

5.65 mile run with LRR and The Diesel. Was fun to hear everybody's Christmas stories. Back hurts a bit. It was either from late night wrestling Santa who was trying to knock the Christmas tree over, or it was all the ceiling painting I've been doig at the old house. Regardless, hurt to breath in. Hope it heals by weekend's long run. Otherwise I'll abort plans.

Knock down those color barriers, Tri-Freedom-Fighters!

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...