Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

3358 Views 37 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2007 11:56 AM by Monday Monday RSS 1 2 3 Previous Next
lioness1 Pro 346 posts since
Apr 1, 2001
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 11, 2007 12:13 PM

Cat lovers... need some healing vibes

Hi guys,

I normally wouldn't post this in a running forum, but the B&B one has a special place for me, and I know some of you have talked about your furry friends and how much they mean to you.

My little yellow almost-seven tabby with 'tude is in the hospital now. She took sick on Tuesday rather suddenlyno appetite, barely moving. I took her to the vet then and she received an antibiotic shot plus the vet gave me some antibiotic med to give to her daily. She barely responded and still had no appetite for food, would barely drink even the water I gave her through a medicine dropper. So I realized she needed more care than I could give her at home. The doctor is going to run some tests today. And I keep hearing in my mind, "she's going to be all right." If you'll send some prayers/energy her way, I'll be most grateful.<br /><br />Thanks for bearing with me for this non-running topic.<br /><br />I did, however, run this morning after taking her to the vetwasn't going to but somehow had the feeling I needed it, set off slowly, ran in some pouring rain which somehow felt kind. Began to imagine her surrounded by love, cradled, cared for.

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...