Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

2341 Views 31 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2007 5:10 PM by picchk RSS Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • bowulf Rookie 99 posts since
    Nov 30, 2005
    Currently Being Moderated
    30. Feb 25, 2007 11:10 AM (in response to Tamblyn)
    Re: If you hit your goal weight.....

I have already reached my goal weight (from 429# to 218# @ 6'4"), and I still am firmly in the Clydesdale category.  I am likely not made to be a lean 6 min/mile, but I am happy with my performance so far.  My new goal is not weight related, but rather exercise related -- a <4:00:00 marathon later this fall.  This life changing loss is a journey, and I plan to take it as such.

• picchk Rookie 50 posts since
    Feb 7, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    31. Feb 27, 2007 5:10 PM (in response to Tamblyn)
    Re: If you hit your goal weight.....

Last I weighed in, I was 211 and my goal weight is 182 (I'm 5'11'' and have a larger frame).  I refuse to step on a scale for at least another week...I don't know that my weight has gone done because I've been working out a lot, but I've had numerous compliments that I'm looking skinny!  Don't want the scale to discourage me!  I'll always be an Athena and proud of it....I'd look rather ridiculous weighing any less than 165!

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...