Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

4243 Views 27 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2007 5:44 AM by ForceD Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • jkaiser20 Rookie 73 posts since
    Sep 26, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Dec 27, 2007 2:19 AM (in response to ussoccer)
    Re: before I go

Thor, if his readin' is anything like his writin', he ain't gonna understand none of what we wrotes.

I am not super big on grammar, but wow, that is some hard prose to read. Just went back to read through some responses, and I read the original post again. Hurt my ears just listening to my brain read it.

Chances are he will **** up your drive-thru order.

Message was edited by: jkaiser20 because I ain't so smart neither

• ForceD Rookie 482 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    16. Dec 27, 2007 6:21 AM (in response to Crazy1004)

He’s not a pro. He’s a poseur himself. This quote from one of his September ’07 postings.

http://community.active.com/thread/28929

Crazy1004 wrote:

Sep 17, 2007 7:30 PM

Re: Did 1st tri today

"I doubt that I could beat any pro-tri people. At the same time I doubt many pro-tri could be me in a bike race. (for the record I am technically not pro. I made that when I was 14 or something and a wannabe.)"

And check this out…Although it’s in Scotland, could this be the same Crazy1004? I Googled “Crazy1004” and came across this profile (http://www.loopylove.com/profile.cfm/screenname/CRAZY1004). Same build as his profile here (http://interwovendesign.com/kick/userdisplay.php3?username=Crazy1)Check out the mushy Tag Line and Description. And, the grammar is about the same.  

The same typical looser attitude.

• Bugmenot1 Rookie 12 posts since
    Dec 17, 2007
    17. Dec 27, 2007 11:10 AM (in response to ForceD)

His username only became Crazy1004 after the whole active transition, where they add a few digits to your username. His original username before that was just Crazy1. And by the way, he's in Massachusetts and goes to Harvard, just to let you all know.

• jkaiser20 Rookie 73 posts since
    Sep 26, 2007
    18. Dec 27, 2007 11:16 AM (in response to Bugmenot1)

ok then

• LookiLoo Rookie 247 posts since
    Feb 3, 2006
    19. Dec 27, 2007 11:38 AM (in response to Bugmenot1)

Crazy, Sir, if you are going to spew that sort of vitriol, please learn to spell first.

• jroden Rookie 1,350 posts since
    Dec 11, 2007
    20. Dec 27, 2007 11:40 AM (in response to Bugmenot1)
    Bugmenot1 wrote:

His username only became Crazy1004 after the whole active transition, where they add a few digits to your username. His original username before that was just Crazy1. And by the way, he's in Massachusetts and goes to Harvard, just to let you all know.

Fascinating.  Harvard's cycling team is little more than a club and they have only this year started competing in the DII nationals, where they were slaughtered.  I did not see any standout cyclists in the results by the name of Sam or Mark, so it sets my mind to wondering where this powerhouse of a man was hiding, perhaps reading some sort of literature books.

Not to overanalyze this already tedious topic, but why would one of the most selective liberal arts universities in the nation select an illiterate simpleton like whatever his name is when they turn away countless valedictorians?

Free advice is worth what you pay for it, mine included...

• Bugmenot1 Rookie 12 posts since
    Dec 17, 2007
    21. Dec 27, 2007 1:27 PM (in response to jroden)

He runs cross country and trains for it throughout the year as well. Not sure where the exact thread that has most of the information is, try browsing all the threads in the "Way Cool Running" forum. You can also try messaging the user "Cippy Cup" about him though none of us really come on here anymore.. (dyestat ftw!)

• jroden Rookie 1,350 posts since
    Dec 11, 2007
    22. Dec 27, 2007 12:44 PM (in response to Crazy1004)

Sorry, there's nobody on the Harvard XC team that goes by either of his names, maybe he' s just a pathetic hack who made it all up to feel more special about himself?  Maybe he needs to set a PR so we can give him a hug...

• melistic Amateur 777 posts since
    Oct 11, 2007
    23. Dec 27, 2007 1:25 PM (in response to jroden)

Promises Promises

He's left before. He'll be back to be an a$$wipe again. He's not going to tell you who he really is, because he's full of sh!t! He can't post here too often because we know he's full of sh!t. No pair on that one. He gets his minerals off badgering the poor teens. Active (you were looking for a good thing about it) won't put up with his mod'ing so he came to cause a bit of turmoil.

If you read his posts he hates Americans, goes to Harvard, can't spell worth a pis$, is barely literate, has a girlfriend (poor imaginary girl) and hates fat people. Not someone who even IF he was a superb athlete, I would want to take advise from. He's a roadie poser. Although I imagine any real roadie worth his spit won't play with him either. Now it seems he's found a puppet in Bug Me. In reality he's more than likely a 40 something who still lives with his mother, shut -up in his Trekkie bedroom. Some sad sack who had a BMX when he was a kid, none of the other kids would play with him, he's made himself this little fantasy world where he's the hero. Never happened. Never going to happen.

Who cares...nasty people breed nastiness....you know he's reading our responses. Hey whatever you choose to call yourself...we don't give a rat's a$s

• ussoccer Rookie 1,412 posts since
    Dec 11, 2007
    24. Dec 27, 2007 5:43 PM (in response to ForceD)

ForceD wrote:

He’s not a pro. He’s a poseur himself. This quote from one of his September ’07 postings.

http://community.active.com/thread/28929

Crazy1004 wrote:

Sep 17, 2007 7:30 PM

Re: Did 1st tri today

"I doubt that I could beat any pro-tri people. At the same time I doubt many pro-tri could be me in a bike race. (for the record I am technically not pro. I made that when I was 14 or something and a wannabe.)"

And check this out…Although it’s in Scotland, could this be the same Crazy1004? I Googled “Crazy1004” and came across this profile (http://www.loopylove.com/profile.cfm/screenname/CRAZY1004). Same build as his profile here (http://interwovendesign.com/kick/userdisplay.php3?username=Crazy1)Check out the mushy Tag Line and Description. And, the grammar is about the same.

The same typical looser attitude.

This is my favorite part (from LoopyLove):

"Tag line: honey am home to cuddle u all nite long

Description: i am 5ft 9 short brown hair got green eyes am well built i fink am cuddly friendly funny mad "

• pcsronbo006 Legend 1,323 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    25. Dec 27, 2007 6:06 PM (in response to ussoccer)

So is he Fred?

• Active Fred Rookie 11 posts since
    Dec 22, 2007
    26. Dec 27, 2007 6:18 PM (in response to pcsronbo006)

Ron--more of a jitbag, hack, tool or dirtbag if you want to be correct in your usage.  A fred would be more of a head to toe in Bike Nashbar clothes with the brake pads dragging for the whole ride kind of an individual, double points for a helmet cover shaped like a dinosaur and bonus points for aero bars with a riser stem pointed skyward and locked elbows.  Careful diction in the pack is a must, you have to be laser precise in your derisive names.

• ForceD Rookie 482 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    27. Dec 28, 2007 5:44 AM (in response to jroden)
    jroden wrote:

Sorry, there's nobody on the Harvard XC team that goes by either of his names...

Hmm. Based on jroden's info, and Crazy's own poor spelling and grammar,

maybe he's only posing as a student at Harvard and is actually a janitor there.

Dan

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...