Skip navigation

2108 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2008 12:55 PM by Jeremy Brizzi RSS
Jeremy Brizzi Amateur 9 posts since
Jan 17, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jan 17, 2008 12:55 PM

Seeking a North Side Chicago Ballys Member to lift with?

Anyone looking for a partner, someone to lift and run with? Boy, girl, gay, straight....I don't care.

I live on the North side of Chicago and go to the Bally at Century City (Clark and Diversy). I'm will to hit the loop Bally or Webster Place too. I don't care, I'm just sick of having no one to lift with. All my friends gave up already or don't live in the city anymore.

I'm 31, 5'10", 170 lbs and have an average build.

I'm married, don't do drugs and like to think I'm interesting enough to hang out with. I don't care if your an experienced lifter or just starting out.

I run between 10-20 miles a week, average between 6:30 to 7:30 minute miles and lift 3-5 days a week. I have a focused diet and try to stick to it, though I do go off the map one or two meals a week. I'm competitive but not obsessive and in a way that motivates. If you would like to discuss training (312-513-7189 / jeremybrizzi@hotmail.com), or meet for a run...anything, I'm really only trying to find a spotter and someone to stay motivated with. I can work out most any evening after work (8-4:30) and any time on the weekend. I'm a very reliable and dedicated person.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Brizzi

Attachments:

Jeremy Brizzi

USAT Level I Coach

Crush Multisport, LLC

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points