Skip navigation

2908 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 4, 2008 7:53 AM by nsharizona RSS
nsharizona Rookie 3 posts since
Jun 4, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 4, 2008 7:53 AM

GREAT trainer in Phoenix/Scottsdale Area!

Hi everyone, my name is Nicole. I have not posted a new thread nor responded to any of your wonderful posts yet. However, I do really enjoy keeping up to date with this wonderful message board family, I am proud of everyone's success and effort!!!

May I start by saying that I am 20 years old and have been a gymnast (2004 Olympic contender) for most of my life. You can check out some of the stuff I do by just typing my name: Nicole Harris into Youtube.com

I retired from gymnastics and am looking to put my abilities to work in the entertainment industries. In doing so I knew I would have to pick up a new workout regimen that didn't include all the painful body pounding and such.

I met Kevin Turner of The Core Facility and was immediately impressed by his enthusiasm, dedication, and knowledge. I have found that personal trainers are very quick to be anything but personal when it comes to your root well-being. Not Kevin! He is so great at showing he cares for his clients. His interest in myself and all the others I trained with was remarkable.

The neatest part of Kevin's profession is the method he came up with himself! Here is an excerpt from thecorefacility.com

"We have designed a program that is not meant to compete, but to educate and establish a foundation for all fitness regimens. The KONDO Method has been created to allow the individual to establish a clearer connection between the body and mind."

The introduction page goes on to state "The goal is to be able to control single fibers of muscle or groups of muscle independently of one another so as to create a combined strength greater as a whole. The training is focused and unlike any other, it is comprehensive and complete. You will learn the essentials of weight training and how to truly benefit from your workouts and develop a leaner and stronger you."

I may be a first class witness to this. As you can imagine, I have been on a search for a challenge, something that would spark my love for exercise again. I thought for sure I knew it all when it came to working out, since I had been doing it all my life. However, just beginning my workouts with Kevin and the staff at The Core Facility has opened my mind up to the all the possible functions exercise really can do besides make you strong.

If you are near this area or ever coming to town for a trip, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND giving the greatest program I have yet to see a try. It will give you incredible knowledge you can take away and train with on your own for the rest of your life!

4300 NORTH MILLER RD., STE. 101

SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251

fitnessteam@thecorefacility.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...