Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1054 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 15, 2008 6:44 PM by Jay Silvio RSS
jenhirr Legend 314 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 15, 2008 12:15 PM

tues july 15

Today I ran 15 miles.  rollers, some downhill, some climbing.  Started at 9:00 a.m. and definately not used to the heat.  I knew I had some water stashed but also carried a couple $ so I could stop and get a gatorade once I got to the town part of my loop.  It was definatly needed.  This was the longest run I've done since Boston and while it was not easy, it lit that fire again for distance running and I'm excited about it.  Pace was a little slow, will work to get faster and stronger.   (TEMPOS!)  Loved that I can run that far by myself and without music!  I like to let my brain wander and planning future races is exceptionally entertaining to me.  All in all...a good day.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...