Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

1071 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2008 11:48 AM by Kim Runs RSS
RunnerDude882 Rookie 3 posts since
Aug 17, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 17, 2008 7:59 PM

Must see P.O.V. marathon video - anyone seen it?

Has anyone see this marathon video?  Dude sort of sucks, but it's a pretty dang funny video.  And, REALLY made me wanna train for a full!  I think it's this guy's first 26.2 race; looks like he put more time into the documentary than training, haha.  See the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Y180NGIG4

• Whitewater49 Amateur 27 posts since
    Apr 28, 2008

I like the video but the guy seems a bit harsh on his family, they come out to support him and then he questions them on where they were?

Also the comments of his knees hurting were pretty annoying after the first 10 comments. Sheesh, I hate being critical... just can't help it.

All in all a decent vid though

• Back in the Saddle Amateur 45 posts since
    Dec 29, 2007

I laughed my a** off, especially when the power walkers passed him- I had that happen once , so I know how humiliated he must have been. This guy is so full of himself- but it's so funny to see how dramatic he is! I love his mom- she is way too supportive. Thanks for the link, I made my b/f and sister watch it too!

We have nothing to fear but fear itself. -FDR
  • Kim Runs Pro 71 posts since
    May 1, 2008

ok, now that i have gathered myself off the floor and am done laughing up a lung! This was classic!

I love his mother...she is so, well...real. Maybe he should have had her read tto him he story about the Hare and the Tortise before going to sleep the night before.

Thanks for the mid-day laughs, i sure needed them!

KimRuns

A healthy mom is an alive mom and my kids need their mama ALIVE!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...