Skip navigation

5954 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2009 4:53 AM by PatrickHartnett RSS
Michael Husted Expert 20 posts since
Sep 26, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 17, 2008 4:46 PM

Recruiting Season

For all of you juniors and/or seniors out there.  What is the latest in recruiting for you?  Have you committed any where yet?  There seems to be many options for getting exposure to colleges.  I would like to get feed back from anyone who has recently experienced the recruiting process.

Did you use a service?  Which one?  Was it free?  What do you think a recruiting platform should offer?

• warrior16 Rookie 1 posts since
    Sep 16, 2008
    1. Sep 16, 2008 11:37 PM (in response to Michael Husted)
    Re: Recruiting Season

Michael Husted,

My name is Ryan Kelly and I have been going through the recruting process for 2 years. I am a senior football player at Brother Rice High School, Bloomfield Hills, MI.

I  take the position of the place kicker on the team. I was All State as a Junior and had a close to perfect season- 5 for 5 on field goals and 37 for 39 on PAT's (2 blocked).

I am getting very little attention from college recruiters and coaches. I put myself on this website because i thought it might help me out in getting exposure to coaches.

I am not on Rivals because my friends that are on it told me you have to have someone put you on the website, and i dont no anyone working with Rival's.

Please get back to me as soon as possible, I would love some advice,

• PatrickHartnett Rookie 1 posts since
    Jan 31, 2009
    3. Jan 31, 2009 4:53 AM (in response to Michael Husted)
    Re: Recruiting Season

I am looking to get recruited at the Division2 or 3 level and am interested in Engineering as a college major I am a Senior. Unweighted GPA is 3.21 while weighted is 4.70 and i am in the IB program. Can you help me right now my top 3 are rose-Hulman institute of Technology in Indiana, Worcester Polytechnic Insitute (WPI) in Mass, and Rennselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in New York.

I am currently on berecruited.com , activerecruiting.com , and nextathlete.com

I attend Miami John A. Ferguson Senior High School in Miami-Dade County Florida and I have shown interest in your program and have spoke to one of the staff at Gettysburg. I play Fullback and Defensive Line and believe I can contribute to your program and college in a positive manner. I was not able to copy my Highlight film but i was able however to post it on youtube.com the link is here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IfpNsMHb1M I am number 41.. If you have any questions please contact me at either of the numbers below or feel free to send an email. My current SAT scores are 1110 with 620 Math and 490 Verbal and 470 Writing. My ACT score is a 27 with a 30 in reading 29 science 29 math and 20 english.

Patrick Hartnett

patrickhartnett90@yahoo.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points