Skip navigation

10168 Views 22 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2008 11:12 AM by staving off decrepitude Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • FLKaren Legend 1,195 posts since
    Aug 28, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Sep 19, 2008 6:46 PM (in response to x_39_and_holding_x)
    Re: Do you bleed for this sport?

x_39_and_holding_x wrote:
    FLKaren wrote:

If you guys were comfortable in your manhood, you'd wear a bra like the rest of us and that wouldn't happen.They don't make a bra in my size. And I'm definitely NOT that comfortable. I never want to answer the question "Have you ever worn women's clothing?" in the affirmative, thank you very much.

I see a marketing opportunity; I'll probably have to come up with a better name : "The Manly Bra" probably won't get many buyers.

Dig deep, people, you can do it!
  • cplmtz0121 We're Not Worthy 2,455 posts since
    Nov 1, 2007
    16. Sep 19, 2008 6:57 PM (in response to FLKaren)

I guess I'd be like a C cup maybe?  For some reason Brenda hates when I "borrow" hers, put them over my head, and pretend to be a giant fly.... :P

Hard-charging motivating Devil Dog

• FLKaren Legend 1,195 posts since
    Aug 28, 2007
    17. Sep 19, 2008 7:00 PM (in response to cplmtz0121)

I don't think I'll use the traditional methods for measurements. I know guys and I've seen condoms: Large, x-tra large, gigantic and humongous. So, I'll put you down for a gigantic?

Dig deep, people, you can do it!
  • cplmtz0121 We're Not Worthy 2,455 posts since
    Nov 1, 2007
    18. Sep 24, 2008 7:55 PM (in response to FLKaren)

Yes Jay, I too do bleed for this sport....

Stupid shoes made a blister and the blister popped while running and I didn't notice till I took off my shoes...Then today I thought I was safe with a bandaid but the stupid thing came off during my 10 miler and the same thing over again....except there was more blood today....

Hard-charging motivating Devil Dog

• Jimmy_D_Jarhead We're Not Worthy 4,477 posts since
    Dec 15, 2007
    19. Sep 25, 2008 6:45 AM (in response to cplmtz0121)

I have a right foot issue that allows my toe to bleed regularly from a stray toenail that unless freshly clipped will cut inot the other toe.  I have bled from the chest more then once and heels when my socks are too low cut and on and on.  I once got such a killer nose bleed at mile 6 on a tewelve mile out and back course it made me stop and catch a ride back.  This was when I was 17 and I actually hitched a ride back to town in the back of a truck (uyou gotta love Texas).  This weekend my shirt looked just like Jays.  There was some that were extremely bad.  I love it.

Jimmy

This place is like home!!!!

• staving off decrepitude Legend 1,193 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    20. Sep 25, 2008 11:08 AM (in response to x_39_and_holding_x)

x_39_and_holding_x wrote:
    FLKaren wrote:

If you guys were comfortable in your manhood, you'd wear a bra like the rest of us and that wouldn't happen.They don't make a bra in my size. And I'm definitely NOT that comfortable. I never want to answer the question "Have you ever worn women's clothing?" in the affirmative, thank you very much.

Of course they do Jerry! You could get a training bra (for training, get it?) And how about "have you ever worn an effeminate cherry blossom 10 miler race t-shirt?"

Chocolate is very nice.
    Dec 14, 2007
    21. Sep 25, 2008 11:10 AM (in response to Courir26)

Courir26 wrote:

Amateur hour. You should've seen me at the end of the Philly Marathon last year - bloody shirt, blood dripping down from both legs (MAJOR thigh chafing). I wrapped myself in a mylar blanket as soon as I could so they'd stop asking me if I wanted medical assistance. But I was ecstatic, it was my first sub-4!!

You should've just told them you were having your period!

Chocolate is very nice.
    Dec 14, 2007
    22. Sep 25, 2008 11:12 AM (in response to FLKaren)

FLKaren wrote:

I don't think I'll use the traditional methods for measurements. I know guys and I've seen condoms: Large, x-tra large, gigantic and humongous. So, I'll put you down for a gigantic?

Did you know you can blow those things up to the size of a watermelon before they pop? And that's just the regular size!  Jesus, you are not a C-cup, but I bet you are cute as a fly.

Chocolate is very nice.
1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points