Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

620 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 14, 2008 6:20 PM by LMB22
Urbster Legend 760 posts since
May 27, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 14, 2008 5:14 PM

What the heck is it?

Strange thing, then again I've had a few strange aliments.  In the summer I delveloped a red patch of small bumps like heat rash on my left side just under the spot where my sports bra hits.  Thought t was from sweat running down my side.  A month later I got  a matching one on the right side.  I don't think it's chaffing I don't think anything's really hitting it and I tried the chaffing stick thing and vasoline, it doesn't make a difference.  The reddness went away early Sept.  I'm left with  two dry itchy patches that are not healing AND I'm out with an injury so I havent run in a month anyway.   I tried hand creams and joboba oil.   Not a huge big deal I'm just wondering if anyone else ever had this.  Gee  I wonder what crazy thing I'll get next!   Running is soooo interesting sometimes!

Carole

• LMB22 Rookie 20 posts since
    May 11, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Oct 14, 2008 6:20 PM (in response to Urbster)
    Re: What the heck is it?

I am experiencing the same exact thing - and for me, it goes away in 2 days.  It doesn't matter what sports bra I wear - a tight one, a loose one - I still get it.  I have no idea what it is - to me it's a rash, but it's like a burn.  Any input hear would be greatly appreciated!

Lynn

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...