Skip navigation

24155 Views 170 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2008 9:00 AM by Myblueeyedgurl RSS Go to original post 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Previous Next
  • Jimmy_D_Jarhead We're Not Worthy 4,477 posts since
    Dec 15, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    75. Oct 16, 2008 10:55 AM (in response to Myblueeyedgurl)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

     

    Myblueeyedgurl wrote:
    x_39_and_holding_x wrote:
    DoubleEye wrote:

    50+ people?

     

    I think we're going to need name tags!!!!That's actually not a bad idea, Isaac. "Hello, My Bib screen name is" tags.We'll make Craig's invisible. . .

     

    I'm not making them ahead of time like a high school reunion, but I could bring some if yal want em. LOL

     

     

     

     

    Can I come?

     

     






    This place is like home!!!!

  • lenzlaw Community Moderator 10,271 posts since
    Jan 18, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    76. Oct 16, 2008 10:59 AM (in response to Jimmy_D_Jarhead)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

     

    Jimmy D Jarhead wrote:
    Myblueeyedgurl wrote:
    x_39_and_holding_x wrote:
    DoubleEye wrote:

    50+ people?

     

    I think we're going to need name tags!!!!That's actually not a bad idea, Isaac. "Hello, My Bib screen name is" tags.We'll make Craig's invisible. . .I'm not making them ahead of time like a high school reunion, but I could bring some if yal want em. LOL

     

    Can I come?

     

     

     

     

    Do you have a name tag?

     

     





    Len

  • Jimmy_D_Jarhead We're Not Worthy 4,477 posts since
    Dec 15, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    78. Oct 16, 2008 11:11 AM (in response to lenzlaw)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

     

    lenzlaw wrote:
    Jimmy D Jarhead wrote:
    Myblueeyedgurl wrote:
    x_39_and_holding_x wrote:
    DoubleEye wrote:

    50+ people?

     

    I think we're going to need name tags!!!!That's actually not a bad idea, Isaac. "Hello, My Bib screen name is" tags.We'll make Craig's invisible. . .I'm not making them ahead of time like a high school reunion, but I could bring some if yal want em. LOLCan I come?

     

    Do you have a name tag?

     

     

     

     

    Yes but it is misspelled

     

     






    This place is like home!!!!

  • x_39_and_holding_x We're Not Worthy 2,974 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    79. Oct 16, 2008 11:12 AM (in response to Myblueeyedgurl)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

    NO BLING, NO ADMITTANCE! 





    Obsessed with running and racing. It's all about the bling, baby! Suck it up and RUN!
  • VARunnerGirl Pro 158 posts since
    Oct 17, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    82. Oct 16, 2008 11:22 AM (in response to Myblueeyedgurl)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

    Oh silly Holly, why would you pick now to start listening to Jerry.

  • Kbear74 Legend 416 posts since
    Dec 4, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    83. Oct 16, 2008 11:24 AM (in response to Myblueeyedgurl)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

    Well since Jerry didn't say bling from where.... everyone just wear a medal from SOME race......I will bring an extra just in case someone needs one.  :P





    Proud mom and Athena runner. Kara (and Jman)
  • x_39_and_holding_x We're Not Worthy 2,974 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    85. Oct 16, 2008 11:50 AM (in response to VARunnerGirl)
    Re: Carpool after the race.
    VARunnerGirl wrote:

    Oh silly Holly, why would you pick now to start listening to Jerry.

     

    I swear. . . I get no respect. . .

     





    Obsessed with running and racing. It's all about the bling, baby! Suck it up and RUN!
  • FormerBAM We're Not Worthy 4,378 posts since
    Aug 21, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    86. Oct 16, 2008 12:22 PM (in response to x_39_and_holding_x)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

     

    x_39_and_holding_x wrote:
    VARunnerGirl wrote:

    Oh silly Holly, why would you pick now to start listening to Jerry.I swear. . . I get no respect. . .

     

     

     

     

     

    Wonder why that is.

     

     

  • cplmtz0121 We're Not Worthy 2,455 posts since
    Nov 1, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    87. Oct 16, 2008 12:25 PM (in response to FormerBAM)
    Re: Carpool after the race.

     

    FormerBAM wrote:
    x_39_and_holding_x wrote:
    VARunnerGirl wrote:

    Oh silly Holly, why would you pick now to start listening to Jerry.I swear. . . I get no respect. . .

     

     

     

     

    Wonder why that is.

     

     

     

     

    Because maybe that's just how women are?... ?:|    They like ganging up against the nice guys, the few of us who truly care, and we get kicked in the face in return!!.... LOL    j/k

     

     





    Hard-charging motivating Devil Dog

  • x_39_and_holding_x We're Not Worthy 2,974 posts since
    Jan 19, 2008
    Currently Being Moderated
    89. Oct 16, 2008 12:45 PM (in response to Myblueeyedgurl)
    Re: Carpool after the race.
    Myblueeyedgurl wrote:

    Ummm. Since when is Jerry a NICE guy?? LMAO

     

     

    (sigh) And thus my point is further supported. . ..





    Obsessed with running and racing. It's all about the bling, baby! Suck it up and RUN!
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Previous Next

More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...